With WoT Plus monthly subscription you get an array of benefits to make the game more enjoyable and comfortable.
Benefits of WoT Plus
- Gold Reserve: Working similarly to the Credit Reserve, it can accumulate up to 500 and opens weekly.
- Intensive Crew Regimen: Every crew member in a single vehicle will gain 40 Crew XP every 5 minutes, even while you are offline.
- An exclusive vehicle: VIII TS-54 will stay on your account as long as WoT Plus is active.
- Free equipment demounting: This applies to all types of equipment except for improved equipment and Experimental Equipment of Upgrade Levels II and III.
- One excluded map: Together with WoT Premium Account, you will be able to exclude three locations overall.
- Attendance Reward: Each day you receive a valuable item randomly selected from a predetermined list.
WoT Plus complements WoT Premium Account, and the two work together to make your experience even better.
You can manage your WoT Plus subscription right in your Garage.
With Gold Reserve you earn gold as you play in Random Battles (including Grand Battles), as well as in Onslaught and Frontline. The rest of the modes don’t contribute to the Gold Reserve.
The exact amount of gold will depend on the outcome of the battle and certain additional conditions.
|Mode||Win||Loss or Draw||Conditions|
Play in a Tier IV+ vehicle
Be among the top 10 on your team by base XP earned
|Grand Battle||7||4||Be among the top 20 on your team by base XP earned|
|Onslaught||2||1||Be among the top 5 on your team by Prestige Points earned|
|Frontline||21||12||Be among the top 20 on your team by base XP earned|
Like the Credit Reserve, the Gold Reserve will open automatically every week (even if your WoT Plus subscription ended that week). Every week, you can accumulate up to 500 in your Gold Reserve.
Intensive Crew Regimen
This feature helps greatly accelerate the training of the crew of a single non-event vehicle designated by you. Each crew member inside the chosen vehicle will constantly gain Crew XP whether you are online or offline—as long as WoT Plus is active.
- Every crew member of the designated vehicle gets 40 Crew XP every 5 minutes. This amount does not depend on the number of crew members in the vehicle, nor does it depend on the vehicle type or tier.
- You can change the chosen vehicle or assign different crew members to it at any time.
- The crew members must be inside the vehicle to earn the Crew XP. They must also be trained for this vehicle type and model (but the crews of Premium vehicles need only to be trained for the same nation and vehicle type). If a crew member’s major qualification level is below 100%, the Crew XP will contribute to bringing it up to 100% first.
Even if you don’t play in the designated vehicle at all, the passive Crew XP gained will be enough to get a rookie crew with no perks up to 74% of their second perk within a month.
This Tier VIII Premium American heavy tank is exclusive to WoT Plus subscribers. In addition to twin guns capable of doing around 560 HP of damage with a salvo, the TS-54 boasts a sturdy turret with 305 mm of nominal frontal armor, a bouncy upper glacis plate, and a maximum gun depression angle of −8 degrees. The base top forward speed is 40 km/h, allowing the TS-54 to keep up with the pack.
A unique feature of the TS-54 is that the tank can accommodate any American crew members, irrespective of the vehicle type for which they are trained—provided their major qualification does match.
The TS-54 will stay on your account while WoT Plus is active. If the subscription is terminated, the TS-54 will remain in your Garage as a standard rental vehicle but with its rental period expired. Everything equipped on it can be removed manually. When WoT Plus gets reactivated, the TS-54 will regain all the Field Modification options that had been unlocked previously, but the modifications themselves will have to be purchased again for credits.
Free Equipment Demounting
While WoT Plus is active, you can take most equipment types off your vehicles free of charge. However, this does not include improved (bond) equipment and Experimental Equipment of Upgrade Levels II and III.
One Excluded Map
WoT Plus allows you to avoid playing on one map. Simply move a map you are not particulary fond of into the special slot and keep your tank game on point!
If you also have WoT Premium Account, you can exclude up to three locations that don’t interest you at the moment or that you seem to encounter too often.
Every day you log in to the game you will get a valuable item randomly selected from the list below:
On the fifth day of each login cycle you will receive an even greater reward. Your special reward will contain one of the in-game items from the following list:
You don’t have to log in five days in a row—enter World of Tanks any day you want while your subscription is active, and all logins will count towards the special reward.
How to Activate WoT Plus
Subscribing to WoT Plus In-Game
- Open the in-game Store and select the Best category.
- Click the WoT Plus card to view the WoT Plus screen.
- Click the Go to Purchase button to be taken to the Premium Shop.
- Review the subscription details if needed, then click the Purchase button.
- Add a payment method or select a saved method if one is available.
- Tick the two checkboxes to confirm that you agree to activate your WoT Plus subscription immediately and to accept the subscription rules.
- Confirm your purchase and wait a few seconds for it to register in the client.
Enjoy your WoT Plus subscription!
Unsubscribing From WoT Plus
- Open the Premium Shop.
- Click the Subscriptions category.
- Hover over the card of WoT Plus, then click Edit.
- Unsubscribe at the top of the card.
- Confirm that you want to unsubscribe.
You can unsubscribe from WoT Plus at any time in the Premium Shop. The subscription will remain active until the end of the period you have paid for, and it won’t renew automatically.