- The Long-Awaited Backup
- The Second Front
The Long-Awaited Backup campaign contains four operations, each of them includes branches of missions for all vehicle types. You can start completing five missions simultaneously, one from each branch.
Missions in each operation require a certain vehicle Tier:
- StuG IV — Tier IV–X
- Т28 Сoncept — Tier V–X
- Т55A — Tier VI–X
- Object 260 — Tier VI–X
The operations must be completed consecutively. You can obtain the Object 260 heavy tank only after completing the previous three operations.
The Second Front campaign contains three operations which have mission branches for vehicle nation formations:
- Alliance: Poland, U.K., U.S.A.
- Bloc: Germany, Japan
- Coalition: Czechoslovakia, France, Italy, Sweden
- Union: China, U.S.S.R.
Also, certain vehicle tiers are required for each operation:
- Excalibur — Tier VI–X
- Chimera — Tier VII–X
- Object 279 (e) — Tier VIII–X
Each branch of The Second Front includes 15 missions. The first 14 can be completed in any order, and the final mission becomes available only after the previous missions in the branch are complete.
Each operation has special mission requirements:
- The Excalibur operation: accumulative missions that can be completed within any number of battles. For example, deal a total of 10,000 HP damage within an unlimited number of battles.
- The Chimera operation: the conditions must be fulfilled within one battle, like in The Long-Awaited Backup missions.
- The Object 279 (e) operation: the condition must be fulfilled within a certain number of battles. If you fail, the progress is cleared, and the mission completion starts anew.
You can complete the missions with any type of vehicle of the required nation.
Access to The Second Front campaign is not affected by your results in The Long-Awaited Backup. You can start completing both campaigns simultaneously.