The World of Tanks team always works hard to improve the very core of the game and ensure foul play is recognized in a timely manner and dealt with according to Game Rules.
For a deeper understanding of what is considered cheating or exploiting in World of Tanks, read the detailed Fair Play Policy.
- Botting Read the article to find out what bots are and why botting is not welcomed by players, and prohibited by the Game Rules.
- Prohibited Mods Get to know all prohibited modifications and the consequences of using them.
- Toxicity What is toxicity and how can you help us stand against the negative behavior of some players? This article will answer these questions and more.
- Rigged Battles Learn how the Wargaming team fights against rigged battles and pins down its participants.
- Teamkill Find out how players are tracked and penalized when they damage or stun allied vehicles.
- Complaint System Read this article to find out how the In-Game Complaint System works and ways to use it.
- Watch out for Scammers Learn how to spot and avoid scammers in World of Tanks.