They is a new and easy way to earn increasingly rare and valuable rewards the more you watch select World of Tanks streams. All you need to do is watch World of Tanks Twitch streams with "Drops enabled" on special dates, including the Official EU World of Tanks Twitch channel, and after completing a few simple steps.
To be eligible for the Drop rewards, you need to:
- Link your Wargaming and Twitch accounts.
- Watch the streams with "Drops enabled!"
- Receive rewards delivered directly to your in-game account
Then, the longer and the more often you watch, the more rewards you can earn!
Don't miss the chance to receive some awesome rewards that can include equipment, special missions, and, if you're really lucky, a Premium tank. Rewards are updated regularly, so keep an eye on the portal for further details.
- Go to your Wargaming Account management page
- Click the Twitch Button on the right
- Authorize the connection on the next page
- After successfully connecting the accounts, you will see Twitch as a linked platform in your Wargaming account settings. You'll also see Wargaming.net in your Twitch account settings.
In case you do not receive a guaranteed Regular Drop after accumulating enough watch time, try the following solution to fix a potential connection issue.
- Log into your Wargaming Account
- Open the Account Management
- Unlink your Wargaming Account from Twitch via the button
- Log out of your Wargaming Account
- Log into your Prime Gaming Account
- Open Settings
- Switch to Connections
- Disconnect from Wargaming.net
- Log out of your Prime Gaming Account
- Log into the correct Wargaming Account that should be linked to Twitch
- Open the Account Management
- Reestablish the link to Twitch via the button
- Log back into your Prime Gaming Account
- Open the Connections tab and check that the accounts are linked again
The connection should be fixed, and you should receive guaranteed Drops after the set watch time.
What are Twitch Drops?
Twitch Drops are in-game rewards credited to those who tune in to special Twitch streams. To be eligible, your Wargaming.net and Twitch accounts need to be linked.
How do I know if I've received a Drop?
You will receive a notification on Twitch under the notifications tab, as well as an in-game notification in the bottom right of your screen when in the Garage. If you are already in-game, you might have to log out of the game and back in to receive the notification and the Drop.
Can I get Twitch Drops from watching past (recorded) broadcasts?
No. Progress towards earning Twitch Drops is only taken into account when watching LIVE broadcasts.
Will there be more opportunities to get Twitch Drops?
Keep an eye out for announcements on the Portal.
How many Twitch Drops can I get?
You can only get each Drop once per account unless stated otherwise.
What are the different types of Drops?
Regular Drops are almost always guaranteed after watching a "Drops enabled!" stream for an amount of time. Epic Drops (like Premium tank rewards) are not guaranteed and work on a chance-based system to ensure they are fairly distributed among viewers. To ensure you are entered into the Epic Drop draw, you need to at least obtain the first Regular Drop.
There are different types of Twitch Drop rewards. Do they all have the same chance of dropping?
No. Regular Drops are guaranteed after watching the stream for a certain amount of time. However, Epic Drops are not guaranteed and are much rarer.
How can you tell if a streamer has Drops enabled?
You can see that Drops are enabled for a channel via an indication on the channel page as well as the browse page.
Is there any further information on Twitch Drops?
You can read more about Twitch Drops via Twitch's very own help section here.
We look forward to seeing you in chat. Roll Out!