They're a new and easy way to earn rare and valuable rewards by watching selected World of Tanks and content creator streams on Twitch.tv.
Join us on the official English, German, and Polish World of Tanks Twitch channels, or tune into some great content creators who also occasionally have Drops enabled. We stream every day, from Monday to Friday, with occasional Twitch Drops up for grabs.
To be eligible for Twitch Drop rewards, you need to:
- Link your World of Tanks and Twitch accounts.
- You can track your progress toward a Twitch Drop through the progress bar. The progress bar must reach 100% before you can claim the Drop (detailed in Step 3). The image on the right shows the Drops menu and your progression towards a Drop. Access it by clicking your profile picture in the top right corner of the Twitch web page.
- Claim within 24 hours of the end of the campaign by clicking the button on the pop-up notification in the stream interface or in your personal Twitch inventory.
- Go to your Wargaming Account management page.
- Click the Twitch button on the right.
- Authorize the connection on the next page.
- After successfully connecting the accounts, you will see Twitch as a linked platform in your Wargaming account settings. You will also see Wargaming.net in your Twitch account settings.
In case you do not receive a guaranteed Regular Drop after accumulating enough watch time, try the following solution to fix a potential connection issue.
- Log in to your Wargaming Account
- Open Account Management
- Unlink your Wargaming Account from Twitch via the button
- Log out of your Wargaming Account
- Log in to your Twitch Account
- Open Settings
- Switch to Connections
- Disconnect from Wargaming.net
- Log out of your Twitch Account
- Log in to the Wargaming Account that should be linked to Twitch
- Open the Account Management
- Reestablish the link to Twitch via the button
- Log back in to your Twitch Account
- Open the Connections tab and check that the accounts are linked again
The connection should be fixed, and you should receive guaranteed Drops after the set watch time.
What are Twitch Drops?
Twitch Drops are in-game rewards credited to those who tune in to special Twitch streams. To be eligible, your Wargaming.net and Twitch accounts need to be linked.
Claim within 24 hours of the end of the campaign by clicking the button on the pop-up notification in the stream interface or in your personal Twitch inventory. If you do not take any action, the Drop reward will disappear 24 hours after the campaign ends.
How can you tell if a streamer has Drops enabled?
You can see when a Drops campaign is available on a channel on the Browse category and channel pages by looking for the drops-enabled tag. You can also filter by the Drops enabled tag when looking when viewing a category page. See the example below of a confirmation in the chatbox that the streamer has active Twitch Drops running.
How do I know if I've received a Drop?
You must hit the "Claim" button in the Twitch interface.
You'll be able to track exactly how long you need to watch a stream for in order to get the next Drop, thanks to a handy progress bar that will fill up as time passes. Once the bar is filled, you will get a notification right in your browser with a button to claim the reward. The image below shows a notification that the Drop conditions have been fulfilled and a new claim is available.
Once you have claimed the Drop on Twitch, you will receive an in-game notification in the bottom-right of your screen when in the Garage. If you are already in the game, you might have to log out of the game and back in to receive the notification and the Drop. You can check your progress any time by opening up the profile menu and looking under the Drops menu item while you are on a channel or by visiting your personal Twitch inventory. See the image below.
Make sure you claim within 24 hours of the end of the campaign. If you do not take any action, the Drop reward will disappear 24 hours after the campaign ends. When you receive a drop you may be prompted to share your claimed Drops in the chat, just like in the image below.
Can I get Twitch Drops from watching past (recorded) broadcasts?
No. Progress towards earning Twitch Drops is only taken into account when watching LIVE broadcasts. After fulfilling the Twitch Drop requirements on a live stream you must claim the Drop within 24 hours of the end of the campaign by clicking the button on the pop-up notification in the stream interface or in your personal Twitch inventory.
Will there be more opportunities to get Twitch Drops?
Keep an eye out for announcements on the portal.
How many Twitch Drops can I get?
You can only get each Drop once per account unless stated otherwise.
I think I got a Drop, but why hasn’t the item shown up in my game account?
The streamer is responsible for fulfilling the Drop rewards in the game. Unfortunately, this may take time to process. You can check that the item has shown up on your personal Twitch inventory and that your game account is linked to the correct Twitch account.
What are the different types of Drops?
As of early 2021, all Drops are guaranteed. However, some Drops such as special commanders and 3D styles are much more valuable than other items up for grabs. Therefore, you may be required to watch for more time to get certain Drops.
Is there any further information on Twitch Drops?
You can read more about Twitch Drops via Twitch's very own help section here.
We look forward to seeing you in the chat. Roll Out!