The amount of gold that a province provides to the clan that owns it for 24 turns. Gold is added to the clan’s Treasury in the amount of 1/24 of the province income for each turn. Some provinces can get a temporary income boost. Also, depending on Front configuration, a clan can increase province income using Influence.
A one-time acquisition of several days' province income. A province can only be ransacked by its owner. Ransack may be unavailable in some Fronts.
The mobile command center of a clan. Only the provinces connected to the Headquarters bring income in gold. A clan may have only one Headquarters.
The time when battles for a province start. Each Front has several groups of provinces united by the same Prime Time. All actions in the province are suspended one hour before the Prime Time. Actions are available again after the battles end. A clan can only decrease the unrest level of its provinces and establish or relocate its Headquarters during this period.
Once a province is captured, your clan can ransack it to collect an amount of gold equal to several days of province income.
Ransack does not affect the level of province income. However, province income cannot be raised while the province is ransacked. A clan cannot raise a province's income level for Influence if this province was ransacked. At the same time, a ransacked province can get a temporary income boost (see Province Income).
A province can be ransacked if the following conditions are met:
- The clan’s Headquarters is not established on the Global Map, and the clan has no active application for establishing Headquarters.
- The province belongs to the clan which is going to ransack it.
- The province to be ransacked is not a landing province.
- The province does not have a temporary income boost.
- The province was captured less than 24 turns ago.
- Battles for the province are finished, and the next Prime Time is yet to come.
- The clan hasn’t ransacked a province during the last 24 turns.
Only the following clan officers can give an order to ransack a province:
- Executive Officer
- Personnel Officer
- Combat Officer
To ransack a province:
- Select a province to ransack and click (Ransack Province). The open dialog box specifies the amount of gold to be received for the ransack and the expiry date of the ransack cooldown.
- Click RANSACK PROVINCE.
A ransacked province is marked with the icon and does not provide income to any clan owning it, before the ransack cooldown is over. If a ransacked province gets a temporary income boost, it continues providing income. It can be ransacked again after the income boost ends.