A gold fund owned by a clan. A Treasury is replenished with income received from the clan’s provinces on the Global Map.
The amount of gold that a province provides to the owning clan for 24 turns. Gold is added to the clan’s Treasury in the amount of 1/24 of the province income for each turn. Some provinces can get a temporary income boost. Also, depending on Front configuration, a clan can increase province income using Influence.
Each clan receives income in gold from its territories. A clan can receive income from a province under the following conditions:
- The province is owned by the clan.
- The province is connected to the Headquarters.
Temporary Income Boost
Random provinces can get a temporary income boost. The income boost is scheduled and does not depend on the clans' actions on the Global Map.
The following rules apply to the provinces with a temporary income boost:
- Both unoccupied and owned provinces can get a temporary income boost.
- Clans can move their Divisions into the provinces with a temporary income boost and attack them only by land.
- A province with a temporary income boost stops being a landing or an auction province. The existing landing applications and auction bids are canceled.
- Revolts are impossible in a province with a temporary income boost. If the income boost happens in a revolting province, the revolt ends. However, resistance can grow in such a province. If the resistance reaches its maximum by the time the temporary income boost ends, a revolt will start.
- A province with a temporary income boost cannot be ransacked. If the province was already ransacked before the income boost, it continues providing income.
- When a province gets a temporary income boost, its neighboring auction, landing and revolting provinces can become regular. Landing applications and bids are canceled, and revolts end.
- Unplanned Global Map freezing does not influence the schedule of temporary income boosts in the provinces.
Raising Income Using Influence
Depending on the season settings, clans can raise the income level of their provinces using Influence.
The following clan officers are allowed to raise the province income:
- Executive Officer
- Personnel Officer
The following rules apply to province income:
- Initially, all provinces have a basic level of income.
- Basic level of province income differs within a Front.
- A clan can raise the province income by 10 levels above the basic level for each clan’s province.
- Clans spend Influence to raise province income.
- Clans should have the required Elo rating to raise province income.
- To raise province income by several levels at once, a clan should have the appropriate Elo rating and pay the necessary amount of Influence for each level.
- The level of province income automatically decreases when the province owner changes, but cannot decrease below the basic level.
- Raising province income level increases the amount of gold it produces for the clan that owns it. The amount of increase in income is equal for all provinces within the same Front.
- Raising the income of a province also increases the minimum bid required for its auction.
- Province income gets increased while processing the next turn.
- Clans cannot raise the province income if the province is ransacked.
- A clan cannot raise a province's income level for Influence if the province has already got a temporary income boost.