- Reinforcing with Modules
- A clan can purchase a Division only if it has its Headquarters on the Global Map.
- After purchase, the Division is organized in the province with the Headquarters.
- It is impossible to purchase a Division and apply for relocation of the Headquarters during the same turn.
- A clan needs Influence to purchase Divisions and modules.
- Depending on the season settings, the Divison cost can increase dynamically: the more Divisions a clan has, the more Influence is required to purchase each new Division. The system does not consider whether the existing Divisions were purchased or received for free.
Reinforcing with Modules
- A clan can reinforce a Division by adding modules to it.
- A Division can use up to three modules at the same time, but no more than one module of each type.
- Modules added to the division can be replaced. The replaced modules are removed without compensation.
- The modules can be replaced if the division is located in the clan’s province. The modules cannot be replaced if the division attacks an enemy province and is located on its territory.
- The module replacement is available from the moment the battles for the province end, and no later than one hour before the next Prime Time.
- A Division can move across a clan's provinces and attack the provinces of other clans.
- A Division can move between provinces, across open borders.
- After a Division is relocated, it gets a 24-turn cooldown for relocation.
- A Division gets disbanded when the turn is processed.
- When a Division gets disbanded, the cost of the Division is not reimbursed.