World of Tanks Version 9.3 is coming out soon and the time has come to give you the chance to have a sneak peek. We’d like you to experience the new version and help us to test the new features and fixes.
Main features of the Public Test of Version 9.3:
- Strongholds is evolving to its second iteration.
- Legionnaires– who doesn't feel the need for some additional steel muscle?
- Introduction of a new building, providing random quests for players.
- Many more features to come!
- New USA, Soviet and German light tanks
- Murovanka map rebalanced
- Improvement of User Interface features in the top Garage and in-game chat panels.
- New visuals related to tank destruction.
How the Public Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 01:59 CEST (UTC +2) on 26 August 2014*.
*If you changed your account password after that time, please use your old password while logging in to the Test Server.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the appropriate threads on our forum.
Test client download
Download the test client installer. and follow the instructions in the guide.
(Size:7.5 GB and HD Content Size: 980 MB)
Please be aware of the following:
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 06:00 CEST (04:00 UTC) every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 07:00 CEST (05:00 UTC) every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 11:00 CEST (09:00 UTC) every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
For the full list of changes, please visit the In Development section on our website.