The self-propelled gun on the basis of the T-26 was developed in sieged Leningrad in the autumn of 1941. The production was deployed at the Kirov Lifting and Conveying Equipment Plant. About 12 chassis were equipped with 76.2-mm guns (presumably, 76.2-mm infantry support guns mod. 1927). The vehicles saw service in Red Army armored brigades that fought on the Leningrad Front until 1944.
Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine.
Characteristics are specified for Siege mode.
Characteristics are specified for Rapid mode.
Reload time of the first and second guns on double-barreled vehicles.
Characteristics are specified for vehicles with crews trained to 100%.