An Italian light tank developed by Fiat-Ansaldo in the late 1930s. The vehicle entered mass production in 1940 and came into service in 1942. It was used on all fronts by the Italian Armed Forces. According to one source, 283 vehicles were manufactured by September, 1943. However, some sources mention a different number of vehicles—440.
Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine
The improved system allows the time to be decreased for autoreloading the next shell upon firing the loaded shell when the corresponding indicator is displayed
Characteristics are specified for Siege mode.
The technical characteristics are displayed for the charged turbine mode.
Characteristics are specified for Rapid mode.
Reload time of the first and second guns on double-barreled vehicles
Time to repair a damaged main/reserve track
Characteristics are specified for vehicles with crews trained to 100%.