Developed in the summer and fall of 1942 at the Construction Bureau of the Gorky Automobile Plant under the supervision of N. A. Astrov. The vehicle came into service in December 1942. A total of 85 vehicles were mass-produced.
Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine.
The technical characteristics shown are for the Siege mode
Characteristics are specified for a vehicle with crew members trained to 100%.