Experimental airborne light tank with an oscillating turret and automatic loading. Developed by Detroit Arsenal from 1952 through 1953 as a replacement for M41. The armament was deemed ineffective, and the development was stopped after one wooden prototype had been built.
Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine.
The technical characteristics shown are for the Siege mode
Characteristics are specified for a vehicle with crew members trained to 100%.