- How to Participate in the Common Test
- New to Testing?
How to Participate in the Common Test
To take part in the Common Test, you will need the Wargaming.net Game Center (WGC), the latest Common Test game client, and a Wargaming account created prior to the cut-off date (see below).
All Wargaming accounts created before January 17 at 22:59 CET (UTC+1) can participate in the test.
Download and Install the Test Client
- Run the test client installer.
- Choose a different installation folder from where your regular World of Tanks game files are.
- Select the freshly installed test client from the dropdown menu at the top of the WGC.
- Roll out—and remember to pass on your feedback!
You can find more details about the WGC in the dedicated Wargaming.net Game Center guide.
New to Testing?