UPDATE: Sold-Out ItemsExpand
As of February 17 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1), the following items are sold out:
- VIII Kirovets-1 + "Black Marble" 2D Style
- VIII ASTRON Rex 105 mm
- VIII Type 59
- VIII VK 168.01 (P)
- VIII GSOR 1008
- VII ISU-122S
- VI Cromwell B
- VI T-34-85 Rudy
- VI TOG II*
- X T-22 medium
- VIII T25 Pilot Number 1
- VIII TS-5
- VII IS-2
- VIII T77
- VIII Bisonte C45
- VIII Bat.-Châtillon Bourrasque
- VIII Progetto M35 mod. 46
- "Hjalpkran" 3D Style
The special Trading Caravan game event will take place from February 15 through February 20. For five days, you’ll have the opportunity to get your hands on many bundles with Premium and special vehicles (including for credits), cool 2D and 3D styles, improved equipment, and other game goodies. Items from the Trading Caravan will include rental vehicles so you can take new tanks for a spin! You will also have a chance to grab the Kirovets-1, a newly released Tier VIII Premium Soviet heavy tank with a powerful gun and decent dynamics.
The bundles will be available only in the game client for credits, gold, and bonds—many of them with discounts that you can increase. The Trading Caravan is on its way to the game, so don't miss your chance to get some items you’ve had your eye on for in-game currency!
February 15 at 16:00 CET – February 20 at 23:59 CET (UTC+1)
Trading Caravan: General Overview
1. From February 15 through February 20, visit the special section for the game event using the banner in the Garage or via the tab in the in-game Store.
2. After entering the section, you will find a bundle available for credits, gold, or bonds. What’ll it be? It will always be a surprise—all bundles are randomly generated. They may include:
- Premium and special vehicles for purchase (including for credits!). If you're lucky, you might even receive a bundle featuring the newly released Tier VIII Premium Soviet Kirovets-1 heavy tank with the brand-new Black Marble 2D style. In terms of design, characteristics, and gameplay, it resembles the legendary IS-3. The Kirovets-1 has a powerful (albeit not very accurate) gun, good dynamics, and decent armor plate angles. The best tactic for this vehicle is to force the enemy to fight in close proximity. Alternatively, you might get:
- Premium and special vehicles for a 7-day rental*
- Popular 2D and 3D styles
- Improved equipment
- 180 and 360 days of WoT Premium Account
- Other in-game goodies
3. Don't like a particular bundle? Replace it with a new one containing other items using the Shuffle button. Any bundle can be shuffled three times a day for free. After that, each subsequent shuffle will cost 75,000 credits. Please note: Shuffled offers are also generated randomly, so you might receive duplicates of what you received earlier.
4. Like a bundle but want to get it later? Or want to know which cool items are coming next but don't want to lose your current deal? Save the bundles that you like to your Save for later list. The tabs of this section can store up to six items at the same time. Once the limit is reached, you will be able to add new items to Save for later by replacing the old ones*.
Get a Discount on Attractive Items!
Many bundles from the Trading Caravan will come with starting discounts. To increase discounts up to 25%, vote for them! You can vote for each bundle once throughout the event. In total, you can vote for five bundles per day. So decide for yourself which items to vote for! The more players vote for a particular item, the bigger the discount it will get!
Hover over an item's current discount to see if it can be increased further. You will always see discounted items that other players have voted for.
Item Status in Stock
You can add the items that you voted for to the Save for later list and wait for the maximum discount to apply to them. However, while waiting for the best price, don't forget that the number of some items is limited! Next to each bundle, you will see a special bar divided into three segments that displays the status of items in stock:
- The bar is filled means that many items are in stock.
- Two out of three segments are filled means the item is in demand.
- Only one segment is filled means the item is running out—grab it before it's gone!
Keep checking your Save for later list to see whether the discounts on items have changed and whether they are in demand. Adding an item to Save for later does not mean that it will always be available, so make your decision in good time!
See you in the Store, Commanders! Add bundles to Save for later, vote for them to increase their discount, and grab the items you want at their best price!