Veterans of the campaign against Max von Krieger and newcomers!
The Alliance needs your help! The mad scientist has returned, and now there's more at stake than ever before—the world depends on you. Therefore, the battle against von Krieger should not be treated as something ordinary. Fighting alone stands for defeat and losing hope! But we are not alone; the Alliance believes in you, commanders.
The colonel put down the leaflet before reading all of it.
"Max von Krieger is very arrogant," said the colonel speaking to the major of the Alliance HQ who came with the report, "and we don't have many men to oppose him. To win, we need volunteers and a clear plan of action."
"Our best tactical specialists are working on this," the major said confidently. "We have already prepared a list of recommendations for tank commanders on how to act most effectively against the Blitzträger auf E 110. All of them are put together in this training video."
When the screen went dark, the major paused briefly and held out a folder with documents.
"What's inside?" The colonel opened the folder and glanced at the first sheet.
"These are the new vehicles, designed specifically to oppose Max von Krieger," replied the major.
"A ballistic dome on the Bat.-Chatillon 25 t? That's interesting," said the colonel, thumbing through the pages.
"Battles during the last campaign showed that the effectiveness of the Harrier squads in the T-55 Thunderbolt was not as high as we would have liked it to be. The Blitzträger auf E 110 under the command of von Krieger destroyed many of those vehicles," the major commented while continuing to read the report. "The new vehicles were created taking into account the experience from previous battles."
"Soon, we will send these vehicles into battle. The companies of the armored special forces Alpha and Bravo are fully supplied with the new vehicles. It's time to bring von Krieger back down to Earth," the major hesitated for a moment, thinking that excessive bravado might be out of place here. "You can find our tactical solutions on page 25," he finished quickly.
The page mentioned by the major did not contain much information—studying von Krieger's creation was a challenging and dangerous task:
Intel on the Blitzträger auf E 110
- Long-range fire on the Blitzträger auf E 110 is ineffective. To cause as much damage as possible, one has to get close to the enemy.
- If the plasma collected cannot be used to overload the generator, then it will come in handy to cause increased damage to the Blitzträger auf E 110.
- Focus all fire on the Blitzträger auf E 110 when the vehicle's protective field is disabled.
- Von Krieger will absorb the plasma carried by any destroyed allied vehicles. To prevent this, always escort the plasma carriers on your team.
- The durability of combat vehicles can be restored by collecting plasma or by participating in a successful generator overload.
- If the Blitzträger auf E 110 plays passively, focus on overloading the generators. Overloading each generator disables the enemy's shield for a while; overloading the last of the four generators will disable the shield permanently.
- If possible, more mobile or less damaged vehicles should carry plasma—they have a better chance of reaching the generator.
- Don't give up! If the battle nears the end, but at least one of the Harriers is carrying plasma, overtime will be triggered—the duration of the battle will be extended by the time on the plasma timer, but not less than 30 seconds.
- Each overloaded generator provides additional time to complete the mission.
Von Krieger's notes, tactics for the Blitzträger auf E 110
"All this is good, major, but what do we know about the Blitzträger auf E 110 itself?" the colonel asked, closing the folder.
"As a result of the first missions, we were able to obtain intelligence, including some new information."
"What was the price, major, that we paid for this information?" the colonel's voice was stern.
"We almost completely lost the Alpha and Bravo groups. Max von Krieger wasted no time, his Blitzträger auf E 110 is much more powerful now," the major answered in a broken voice as he retrieved von Krieger’s notes from the folder.
A stack of papers with drawings and explanations was put on the table in front of the colonel.
"The Alliance figured out my trick with the generator, but their pathetic attempts to defeat me, Max von Krieger, will not succeed! I kept a record of all the steps. This is like a game of chess, which I always win."
- Keep the Harriers away from the generator. Several Harriers can quickly overload the generator and destroy my E 110’s shield, which will mean 'auf Wiedersehen' for my masterpiece!
- When my shield is down, my position will be revealed to the entire Harrier squad. I hope the Alliance will not find out about this!
- Note to self: do not take positions in open areas when shields are down. We will not make it easy for our enemies!
- With the shields active, we should demonstrate to those show-offs the true power of Max von Krieger! First attack, then attack, and attack again, and absorb plasma. Plasma will help restore durability and speed up the Teleportation recharge. My masterpiece will absorb plasma automatically!
- Divide the Harriers and rule the battlefield. What a simple and effective formula for victory, just like everything that Max von Krieger does. It is simply unacceptable not to put this engineering masterpiece to good use! A masterpiece that I created! Actively protect the points of interest from the Harriers and destroy them one by one.
- Each Harrier only has a limited number of respawns, so I will focus on one opponent at a time and take them down.
- The use of the EMP Arrow or EMP Burst interrupts the progress of overloading the generator.
- The more vehicles from the Alliance are hit by the EMP Burst, the faster it will recharge.
- The EMP Burst can hit targets through surrounding objects, another "nice" surprise for the minions of the Alliance if they try to hide from my masterpiece behind something!
- A ballistic dome for the Foudre? You have nothing that could surprise the great von Krieger. The EMP Burst can cause damage through it.
- It is not necessary to directly hit a vehicle with the EMP Arrow–a hit nearby will do. Nothing should distract the great von Krieger from his research!
Having finished reading, the colonel looked solemnly at the major.
"Announce the recruitment of volunteers; we need everyone. Call on those who participated in previous campaigns, as well as newcomers. Also, major, make sure all volunteers receive instructions. Now they are our Alpha and Bravo groups."
Turning to leave the office, the major hesitated, pausing in the doorway.
"Colonel, reports from survivors mention a second type of enemy, which is similar to von Krieger's vehicle. Eyewitness accounts are sketchy at the moment but systematic. We even gave a name to this enemy—the Blitzträger auf E 220."
"It is not a good time for stories like 'The White Tiger.' You can go!"
The major saluted and left the office. The colonel sighed heavily, then opened the bottom drawer of his desk, revealing a velvet box ... inside a medal with a picture of a white tank ...