We are offering you an updated version of WoT Live, a new extension for browsers, which will come in handy for every serious tanker! Discover what is new, watch videos, go through the Personal Ratings of players and check out discounts in the Premium Shop.
The extension is now available for the following browsers: Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox.
WoT Live features:
- Hot news;
- Videos from official channels;
- Personal Statistics of players;
- Convenient tracking of forum topics;
- Latest offers from the Premium Shop;
- Quick access to the World of Tanks social services.
- The extension is now available for more browsers;
- Added the Rating section;
- Optimized the Store section;
- Implemented minor improvements.
Currently, the extension for Mozilla Firefox is available only via manual installation:
- Download the extension via the link;
- In the browser, use the Ctrl + Shift + A combination to go to the Add-ons section;
- In the top right area of the opened window, press the gear icon and select the Install Add-on From File… option;
- Select the downloaded extension and press Install;
- You may have to restart Firefox for the extension to be installed correctly.
In case the installation process displays the “This application cannot be installed” error:
- Type about:config in the URL Address bar to go to hidden browser settings;
- Type xpinstall.signatures in the search field;
- Find the xpinstall.signatures.required and double click to set the false value;
- Close the tab and try to reinstall the extension.
If you install WoT Live, you will always be ahead of the game news. A special icon in the corner of your browser will allow you to stay in touch.
You can also find the extension in the Useful Software section on our website.
Make sure to post your feedback and comments on the forum!