Beta 4 is here and there’s never been a better time to get involved. Get hands-on, see the graphical improvements with your own eyes, and take in the ambience with the new soundtrack.
Discover how you can join the Beta Test:
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 21:59 CET (UTC+1) on 3 February can participate in the test.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer (4,9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files.
- Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 04:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 05:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 09:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Head over to our dedicated forum thread to tell us what you think, and stay tuned for more news on Update 1.0.
List of ChangesExpand
- Fixed the issue related to the unexpected behaviour of the Close button in the vehicle preview window. Now, when clicking the Close button, the player goes back to the Garage.
- Fixed the issue, when the Valentine II was displayed as the Valentine I tank in the Garage.
- Fixed the issue, when the aiming circle elements did not respond to changing transparency.
- At square C2 on the Glacier map, vehicles no longer can drive inside the ship that keeps them from driving out.
- On the Nebelburg map, the collision model of a particular building now matches the real model.
- Edited some names of the graphics settings in the game client.
- Edited the penetration decals of HE shells.
- Fixed the client crashes upon minimizing and maximizing it in WinXP.
- Fixed the issue related to improperly displayed vehicle track textures.
- Fixed the issue related to improperly displayed styles on enemy vehicles.
- Now, Emblems are displayed properly.
- The penetration marker is always red on some vehicles.
- The fullscreen mode is not saved.
- Issues related to texture details are observed on the Glacier map.
- On the Ensk map, a chimney levitates after the structure is destroyed.
- When the track effects are disabled, tesselation is displayed partially on the rollers.
- Freezes in some cases when the player's vehicle is destroyed.
- FPS drop in the sniper mode when aiming through semi-transparent bushes.
- Low performance at the Ultra settings during the first seconds after loading a map.
- Performance drops in some cases when switching to the sniper mode.
- Performance drops when objects are destroyed by the HAVOK technology.
- When in the full-screen mode, the signal (game) frequency does not correspond to the screen refresh rate.
- Sound gets muted in one of the channels.
- Sometimes, the actual default state of the map border does not correspond to the map border default option.
- Fixed a number of issues related to various map objects.
- Only one server (WoT CT P1) will be available when this test stage is launched. The launch of the WoT CT P2 server will be announced separately.