Main Features of the current test of new game mechanics
This test includes lots of changes to the game engine of World of Tanks that will allow us to add new functionality in the future, including some elements planned for release in the next update:
- New features for the Rampage event
- For newcomers, computer-controlled bots as opponents in low-Tier battles
- Changes to how spotted enemy vehicles are displayed
- The test will be active for 2 days and will end on 11 October at 05:00 CEST (UTC+2).
How the Public Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 4 October 2015.
Test client download
- Download the test client installer.
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer. (9.2 MB)
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data (4.5 GB).
- Log in and start playing.
Please be aware of the following:
The test server will not be subject to restarts.
Thank you for taking part in the public test! Good luck and have fun!