During the first two stages, Brawl Club members collected points and fought for the top ranks. Now, the time has come to crown the ultimate Steel Hunter champion among popular World of Tanks streamers in a big showdown brought to you by Alienware. The top 20 content creators determined during the qualifying rounds are now going head-to-head in tournament battles to win amazing hardware rewards.
Tune in on April 25 at 16:30 CEST (UTC+2) to the official World of Tanks channels or the Twitch channel of your favorite streamer to cheer for your champion and earn rewards via Twitch Drops!
Available from April 25 at 16:30 CEST through April 26 at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2) on all participating Twitch channels.
Join the official English World of Tanks channel on April 25 at 16:30 CEST (UTC+2) or tune in to one of the participating content creators listed below. Additionally, Mailand will also be covering the action on a special stream in German, cygan___ in Polish, and marty_vole in Czech—all with drops enabled!
|English Stream on Twitch||SHOW ALL STREAMS WITH DROPS ENABLED|
Guaranteed Twitch Drop:
- After 90 minutes:
- 5 Small Repair Kits
- 5 Small First Aid Kits
- 5 Manual Fire Extinguishers
- After 150 minutes:
- 2 Personal Reserves: +200% to Crew XP for 2 hours
- After 210 minutes:
- 2D style: "Shield of Anhur"
To receive Twitch Drops, you must:
- Link your World of Tanks and Twitch accounts.
- You can track your progress towards a Twitch Drop through the progress bar. The progress bar must reach 100% before you can claim the Drop (detailed in Step 3). Access it by clicking your profile picture in the top-right corner of the Twitch web page.
- Claim within 24 hours of the end of the campaign by clicking the button in the pop-up notification in the stream interface or in your personal Twitch inventory. If you do not take any action, the Drop reward will disappear 24 hours after the campaign ends.
For more information on how to link your accounts, click the button below to take a look at our full Twitch Drops guide.
- Best of 8 battles
- Points are distributed by battle result position
- Each destruction of an enemy tank grants an additional 2 points
- The total number of points accumulated over 8 battles determines the winners
- In the case of an equal number of points, the total amount of damage will be taken into account
Scoring By Battle PositionExpand
In addition to glory and honor for the best Steel Hunter players, there are also fantastic rewards at stake including notebooks and peripherals, kindly provided by Alienware.