Please note that in accordance with local legislation, the Emerald Boxes are not available for purchase in Belgium. Thank you for your understanding.
During Shamrock Days (from March 16 through March 22), World of Tanks will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in a threefold way: with the Hidden Treasures web event, special battle missions, and the Green Light in-game event. During the latter, Emerald Boxes will be available from the in-game Store and Premium Shop, giving you a chance to obtain rare vehicles. Every 50th opening guarantees you one.
From March 16 to March 20, the ×5 bonus to XP for the first win of the day will be active, and lots of discounts will be offered on researchable vehicles, equipment, consumables, customization elements, and conversion to Free XP.
Happy Hours will be in effect every day from March 16 to March 20, from 18:00 to 22:00 CET (UTC+1), granting an additional bonus (+200% to Crew XP on the first and the third day or +50% to XP on the second and the fourth day).
Hidden Treasures will run from March 16 through March 22. To participate, just log in to the event page with your World of Tanks credentials and play a treasure hunt game. Every day, flip five tiles on a 25-tile field to receive a special bonus code. You'll receive different prizes depending on the tiles you flip. However, you are guaranteed a day of WoT Premium Account on the first day of the event, a Training Guide on the second, and a new 2D style on the third.
- The repeatable Good Luck missions, available during Happy Hours (every day from March 16 to March 20, from 18:00 to 22:00 CET (UTC+1) every day of the event), will reward you with extra XP or Crew XP.
- The Lucky Day missions can be completed up to 7 times per day and will be available all day long from March 16 through March 22. The WoT-branded stamps you earn from these missions can be exchanged for styles, decals, emblems, Personal Reserves, consumables, and more in the Homefront Supplies section of the Depot.
Green Light and Emerald Boxes
During the Green Light event (from March 16 at 05:30 CET through March 22 at 05:30 CET (UTC+1)), you can purchase Emerald Boxes from the in-game Store and the Premium Shop, with a daily limit of 500 boxes. These boxes come in bundles with 5, 15, 50, or 75 boxes and an equal number of battle missions for ×5 XP.
Each Emerald Box may contain:
- One of 9 rare Premium vehicles (Probability: 2%)
- One of 10 rare 2D styles (Probability: 10%)
- A Crew Book or a male crew member with Brothers in Arms as a zero perk (Probability: 25%)
- One of the following: Days of WoT Premium Account, Personal Reserves, credits, or a battle mission for ×5 XP (Probability: 100%)
For every 50 Emerald Boxes you open, you’re guaranteed one of the nine Premium vehicles shown above. If a vehicle drops before the 50th box opening, the counter is reset.
The Emerald Boxes will only drop vehicles that you don’t already have in your Garage. Once you have all nine vehicles, the next vehicle drop will grant its value in gold instead.
If you don’t open all of your Emerald Boxes in time, they will open automatically at the end of the event.
Introducing: The Ka-Ri and the Forest Spirit
During the event, the Emerald Boxes will be dropping two extra special Premium vehicles: the Ka-Ri, a brand-new Tier VIII Japanese assault TD, and the Forest Spirit (the SU-130PM), a tried-and-tested Soviet ambush TD with fresh looks reminiscent of green woods and druidic chants.
May your Shamrock Days be lucky, Commanders!