Main Features of the current Public Test of Version 9.14
- Improved vehicle movement physics
- Improved sounds
- Minimap improvements
- New map in Rampage mode: Ravaged Capital
- Rampage Mode improvements
- Various fixes and improvements
How the Public Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 21:59 CET on 31 January.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the in the special thread on our forum:
Test client download
- Download the test client installer (4.9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
Please be aware of the following:
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 04:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 05:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 09:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
The full list of changes is now available in the In Development section of our website.
Thank you for taking part in the public test! Good luck and have fun!