The first phase of the public test will be closing at 14:00 CEST (12:00 GMT) on Wednsday 18th of July. Thank you for your participation.
The World of Tanks development team is now giving you the opportunity to participate in the 7.5 mass test. The new update will be released in the near future. At this time, we would like to ask for your feedback during the testing process.
For now, the special World of Tanks 7.5 update will only be available on our test servers. Players will be able to download the test version as soon as the installation maintenance is over today on Thursday, July 12th at 14:00 CEST (12:00 GMT). Please note that only those players who registered prior to June 28th 2012 before 02:00 CEST (00:00pm GMT) are eligible to login to the test server.
In order to make your game experience more efficient we need to limit the number of players on each cluster. As a result you could be placed on the waiting list each time we reach 13.000 players on your periphery.
Please note that the cluster you will choose will be subject to a restart schedule as follows:
- Each even day from 08:00am (06:00 GMT) and lasts for about 25 min
To participate in the test you need to follow the steps below:
1. Make a copy of your game client and save it in a SEPARATE and SAFE location from your 'normal' game directory.
2. Download the Version 7.5 patch installation file (666kB).
3. Run the patch on the new copy of your game client. DO NOT run it on your 'normal' game client!
4. Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download the additional data (352 MB).
IMPORTANT! Only run the patch on a copy of your game client! Running it on your normal play client will prevent you from playing the game normally!
Only players who registered prior to June 28th 2012 can access the public test server.
Please note, the public test server has some special features:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- Credit and experience rates for public test server are multiplied by 10. All players are given 15,000 Gold for testing purposes.
- Progress will not be transferred to the main server.
Important: We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to the same EULA and general rules of the World of Tanks game server. This means that the restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the v.7.5 public test can be discussed in a special forum but if you want to report any bugs, please make sure they go to this forum so that they can be fixed.
List of changes between 7.4 and 7.5 patches:
- Added 3 new maps: Seaport, Highway, Quiet Beach.
- Added new tier X medium tanks: Е-50 Ausf.M, Т-62А, M48A1
- Added new tier X tank destroyers: JagdPz E-100, Object 268, AMX 50 Foch 155, T110E3, T110E4
- Added new tier V French light tank: ELC AMX
- Added new tier VIII German tank destroyer: Jagdpanther II
- The following French light and medium tanks have moved one tier up: AMX 12t, AMX 13 75, AMX 13 90, Lorraine 40t, Bat Chatillon 25t
- Credit revenue and repair cost rebalanced for some tanks
- Reworked Match-Making for the majority of vehicles. Now players won't normally see vehicles of more than two tiers difference to the tier of his/her own vehicle.
- All experience from elite Ferdinand transferred to Jagdtiger
- Rebalanced tier II and III tank destroyers
- After analysing statistical results, we have made some changes:
- Rebalanced (mainly nerfed) some parameters of the French TD's and SPG's added in version 7.4.
- Rebalanced (mainly buffed) some parameters of the second USSR Heavy Tank line: Т-150, КV-3, КV-4, SТ-1, IS-4.
- Rebalanced (mainly buffed) some parameters of Tier 10 German Heavy Tanks: E-100 and Maus.
- Due to the introduction of tier X Medium tanks, the following tier IX vehicles have been rebalanced: E-50, M46 Patton, Т-54.
- Fixed icon of the AMX 105 AM French SPG.
- Fixed the name and parameters for the top suspension of the Lorraine 155 51 French SPG.
- Reworked 'ZigZag' camouflage pattern on M18 Hellcat USA TD.
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to buy а M24 Chaffee stock engine after selling it.
- Fixed some errors in the visual models of the following vehicles: AMX AC Mle 1948, ARL 44, IS-8.
- Changed IS-8 armouring.
- Fixed errors in armouring of AMX 50 Foch TD.
- Fixed name of Somua Sau 40 TD.
- Rebalanced some Soviet medium tanks and tank destroyers:
- Т-28: F-30 gun removed, tank rebalanced
- Т-34-85: 100mm D10T gun removed, 85mm D5T-85BM gun improved, V-54K engine added.
- Т-43: 100mm D10T gun removed, 85mm D5T-85BM gun improved, V-54K engine added.
- КV-13 rebalanced
- SU-85: 107mm ZiS-6S gun removed, 85mm D-5S-85BM added, tank rebalanced.
- Reworked mechanics for shell-shock crew damage with high-explosive rounds
- Now a hit to an internal module will still deal damage even if the armour wasn’t penetrated.
- Fixed the 'We hit them hard' voice replay when setting an enemy tank on fire.
- Fixed a bug causing game crash when leaving battle to garage
- Added support for Vivox voice chat service.
- Fixed the density of some bushes. This influences camouflage level.
- Fixed the WoT symbol not appearing on the white banner in 'Encounter' battle mode.
- Fixed some rare cases of training room chat not being removed once the room is dismissed.
- Added and reworked some battle hints.
- Fixed the login screen not displaying correctly when quickly pressing enter after the client loads.
- Reworked hint pop-up text on buttons in replays;
- Added option to restore converted XP to the original vehicle by clicking on the vehicle checkbox in the XP exchange window.
- Fixed the display of damaged modules when watching an ally vehicle in 'postmortem' mode.
- Fixed suspension repair option when using 'Ctrl + LMB' click on the image.
- Fixed a disparity between the actual state of the scrolling buttons and their display in 'carousel' of chat channels.
- Fixed storage of the platoon window in garage.
- Made some additions to the battle hint window which pops-up when pressing 'F1' in battle.
- Fixed the shortened names of tanks in the battle loading screen.
- Fixed the position of vehicle icons in historical description.
- Added a notification for when Premium Account compensation has been made due to server maintenance.
- Slightly changed mini-map icon colours.
- Fixed the description and conditions for obtaining Fadin's medal.
- Fixed some errors in chat filter.
- Fixed the display of durability marker over tanks with all crew wounded.
- Fixed the functionality of 'Attention to the sector X' with max-scaled mini-map.
- Fixed the pop-up hint for mastery badges.
- Fixed the change of marker colours when toggling 'alternative colour scheme' on and off.
- Fixed the functionality of alternative colour scheme in training rooms.
- Fixed the description for 'Ace Tanker' mastery badge.
- Fixed the description of some crew skills and perks.
- Fixed some errors in the interface training.
- Fixed some places where it is possible to get ‘stuck’ on 'Wide Park' map.
- Added 'planes in the sky' environment effect to ‘Airfield’ map.