Public test server v.6.6 is now available for European players. You are given an unique opportunity to test new content prior to its release for the main server.
Database from the main European server was copied as of July 28, so only players who have registered prior to this date can access public test server.
How to join public testing? You can read the details here.
Please mind the peculiarities of the public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on public test server.
- Progress won't be transferred to the main EU server.
- Credit and experience rates for public test server are multiplied 10 times. All players are given 10k gold for testing purposes.
World of Tanks 6.5 - 6.6 test1 patch notes:
- Added new map Siegfried Line;
- Added new tanks: Pz.VI Tiger (P), VK 4502 (P) Ausf A, E-50, Е-75, Е-100, T-15, T-25
- Panther II substituted by E-50 as tier 9 German medium tank, Panther substituted by Panther II as tier 8 German medium tank.
- Added consumable "Engine power boost"
- Free platoons for 2 players.
- Added extra battle tier (tier 1 tanks only) for newcomers - players, who played up to 10 battles
- Added platoon invite filter - "accept from friends only"
- Fixed few errors with display of water waves
- Increased credit income for US tank destroyers M10 and M36
- Increased match-making value for US tank destroyer T95
- Fixed bug when vehicle gets stuck due to critical inclination angle
- Fixed bug when destroyed tanks are displayed as non-destroyed tanks (rare)
- Reworked models of 76mm guns for M26 Pershing
- Fixed errors with disproportional tank icons
- Added machine-gun slot to the model of top turret of IS-4
- Fixed incorrect effect of posts falling on Redshire map
- Fixed error when unused consumables with passive bonus are displayed as used
- Fixed error with incorrect display of crater created when object is destroyed
- Fixed bug on Karelia map: waterline was too far from the shore
World of Tanks 6.6 test1 - 6.6 test2 patch notes:
- Rebalanced tanks: Tiger (P), VK4502 (P) Ausf. A, Е-50, E-75, E-100, Panther, Panther II, Maus, IS-7, T-30;
- Fixed bugs on maps: Lakeville, Artic Region, Abbey, Mines, Malinovka, Siegfried line;
- Decreased price for AP and HE shells for 7.5 cm KwK 46 L/100;
- Fixed bug when vehicle does not become elite after the links are removed;
- Fixed bug when Panther II is placed higher than E-50 in team lists;
- Adjusted gun depression for T92;
- Adjusted models for the following tanks: E-50, E-75, E-100, Panther, Panther II, T-15, T-25, Tiger (P), VK4502 (P) Ausf. A, M46 Patton, T92, T95, Object 261;
- Е-100: fixed tank icon;
- Teamdamage when ramming now counts only if the speed of the vehicle involed exceeds 20 km/h
- Corrected errors in the names of new tanks and modules;
- Removed E-series consumable providing extra horsepower.
Try out the new stuff first!