Main Features of the current Public Test of Version 9.10
- Increased the profitability of Rampage battles
- Improved frontal hull and turret protection for selected Japanese heavy tanks
- Significantly increased engine durability of the Japanese heavy tanks
- Introduced various fixes and improvements
Main Features of the previous Public Test of Version 9.10
- New Branch of Japanese heavy tanks
- New Domination Event: Rampage
- New garage tutorial
- Updated loading screens
- Various other improvements
- New HD models
- New Premium Tank: Kanonenjagdpanzer
Fixed the problem with the reticle when entering Sniper mode.
Fixed minor issues with interface.
Fixed some problems and crashes of the game client.
Fixed some issues with the new shadow display mechanism for the improved graphics preset.
Optimized performance of the game client on some PC configurations.
Fixed the colour and scale of the Winter Clan camouflage on some vehicles.
Changes in Version 9.10 Public Test 2 vs. 9.10 Public Test 1
- Fixed some issues with the damage models of the following vehicles: Т110Е5, Panzerjäger I, Jagdtiger.
- Fixed some issues with the visual models of the following vehicles: M46 Patton, Leopard 1, IS-7, Object 260, Object 777, Type 95, O-I, SU-122A, Т-28, Pz. Kpfw. 35(t), ARL 44, Type 5 Heavy, Pz. Kpfw. II Ausf. J.
- Changed the characteristics of the following vehicles: M4A1 Revalorisé, Т-28E with F-30.
- Improved the hull and turret top armour protection of the following vehicles: O-I, O-Ni, O-Ho, Type 4 Heavy, Type 5 Heavy.
- Considerably increased durability of the Japanese heavy tanks' engines.
- Fixed some issues with the Redshire and Ghost Town maps.
- Fixed the models of some environmental objects.
- Fixed many issues and introduced improvements in Rampage mode.
- Fixed the hang-up of the reticle when entering Sniper mode.
- Removed images with tips from the updated battle loading screen.
- Fixed the issues with scrolling in the list of additional Equipment.
- Fixed the issue with application of a disciplinary sanction when exiting the battle, after a player's vehicle was destroyed.
- Fixed some hang-ups and crashes of the game client.
- Fixed the display of textures on the Standard graphics preset for AMD videocards.
- Improved the map loading speed for the Improved graphics preset.
- Optimised performance of the game client on some PC configurations.
- Fixed some issues with the new shadow display mechanism for the Improved graphics preset.
- Introduced changes in how water is displayed on the Improved graphics preset.
- Fixed the issue where players were not able to go from a Team Training battle to Rampage mode.
- Fixed some issues of the new hints in the Garage and Garage tutorial.
- Fixed the issues with conditions and descriptions of some personal missions.
- Fixed the display of some new vehicles' names.
- Fixed the icons of some new vehicles.
- Fixed some issues with the interface in Stronghold mode.
- Fixed the issue where some Epic Medals and Commemorative Tokens were not properly awarded upon fulfilment of necessary conditions in some cases.
- Fixed minor issues with the interface.
Changes in Version 9.10 Public Test 1 vs. Version 9.9
- Players' own vehicles can now be used instead of special vehicles in the Domination and Steel Hunt events.
- Fixed many issues and introduced improvements in the Domination and Steel Hunt events.
- Added the Japanese heavy tank technical branch, Tier II through Tier X:
- Type 91
- Type 95
- O-I Experimental
- Type 4 Heavy
- Type 5 Heavy
- Reworked 20 vehicles in HD quality:
- T-28, SU-76M, SU-122A.
- JagdTiger, JagdPanzer IV, Leopard Prototyp A, Pz. Kpfw. 35(t), Marder II, Panzerjäger I, Sturmpanzer II, VK 16.02 Leopard, Pz. Kpfw. II Ausf. J.
- M41 HMC, T71 (name changed to T71E1), T110E5, M2 Light Tank.
- AMX M4 45, ARL 44.
- Black Prince.
- Type 59
- Fixed some issues with the damage models of the following vehicles: M6A2E1, T32, T110E3, T110E4, Caernarvon, Panther /M10.
- Fixed some issues with the models of the following vehicles: М46 Patton, Heavy Tank No.VI.
- Improved the aiming and dispersion on turret traverse parameters for the Maus.
Maps and Objects:
- Removed the Hidden Village and Pearl River maps from the Random Battle mode.
- Changed the distribution of maps across different battle levels.
- Fixed various issues and improved gameplay of the Redshire map.
- Fixed the damage models of some environmental objects.
- Fixed several issues and introduced improvements in the Team Battle mode.
- Fixed some issues and introduced improvements in the functionality of Dynamic Platoons.
- Reworked the battle loading screen.
- Added hints for certain elements of interface in the Garage.
- Fixed some hang-ups and crashes of the game client.
- Optimized the performance of some special effects.
- Reworked the effects of shells hitting the ground.
- Fixed some issues in the new mechanism of shadow display for the Improved graphics preset.
- Changed the default value for certain graphics settings.
- Optimized certain aspects of game client performance.
- Fixed the issue with "square" special effects displayed on some AMD video cards with certain AMD driver versions installed.
- Fixed the display of hit effects on vehicles.
- Fixed the functionality of autosearch in Team Battle mode.
- Fixed the positioning of some Emblems on different sides of the turret.
- Fixed the issue with the flickering of semi-transparent vegetation at some graphics settings.
- Fixed the names of some modules of Soviet vehicles.
- Fixed the sorting of vehicle type indicators on the score panel.
- Fixed the issue with inability to decline a Platoon invitation received in battle.
About the New Rampage Event
- Two game modes: Steel Hunt and Domination
- The same rules apply as in the corresponding events from the past
- Players can choose their own vehicles: Tier X for Domination and Tier VIII – X for Steel Hunt (one vehicle must be Tier X)
- Respawning is enabled
How the Public Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 4 August 2015.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports by clicking the “Discuss in Forum” button.
Test client download
- Download the test client installer.
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer. (4.9 MB)
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data (5.8 Gb SD + 3.1 Gb HD).
- Log in and start playing. Remember to post your feedback to this forum thread”.
Please be aware of the following:
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 06:00 CEST (04:00 UTC) daily. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 07:00 CEST (05:00 UTC) daily. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 11:00 CEST (09:00 UTC) daily. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Thank you for taking part in the public test! Good luck and have fun!