Clan Wars Warriors,
As you know, the new Clan Wars campaign will consist of multiple stages! The first stage will be called ‘Landlords’. Today we want to tell you all you need to know about when this stage is going to start and how it will be played. Find all the details below!
1.At the start of the first campaign’s initial stage the global map will be temporarily locked, starting from 08:50 to 13:00 CEST (GMT+2) on the 10th of June.
2. At this time, a full wipe of the Global Map will be performed:
3. The ‘Re-division of the World’ mode will be enabled. All provinces available on the Global Map will receive the status of landing province and will be available for landing applications.
4. All battles during ‘Re-division of the World’ will be performed on Tier I vehicles.
5. During ‘Re-division of the World’ the maximum number of applications for each landing tournament will be limited to 32. Every hour, the system will randomly shuffle last turn’s applications and add them to the end of the accepted applications. Once the limit is reached, all applications beyond 32 clan-participants will be cancelled. All chips used for such unsuccessful applications will be sent to the clan’s reserve without additional penalties (no cooldown).
Please note that NPC’s (neutral province owners) will lose in the case of a draw in the final battle with the landing clan.
6. The colour of the province background will chang from grey to pink and red, as available landing slots are filled. More clans applying for the same tournament will result in the colour changing to a darker red.
7. The global map will be closed for players on June 11th for one hour in order to start the stage.
8. The ‘Re-division of the World’ mode will be turned off. All standard provinces will lose their ‘landing’ status and all chips that have not participated in landing tournaments will be returned to the clan’s reserve without additional penalties. The number of applications for each landing tournament will be extended to 256.
9. Victory points will be credited to all clans that have conquered at least one province during ‘Re-division of the World’. Clans will receive 1000 Victory points for each province owned.
10. Victory points will be credited to all clans that own provinces when the ‘Re-division of the World’ mode is disabled. All key provinces will have a 6 000 Gold daily income and have a special icon:
A List of ‘key’ provinces may be found below:
11. Automatic Victory Points distribution is enabled for each step until the end of the stage. Rules are as follows:
12. During the first stage Tier limits will start at Tier I and will be gradually increased during the stage. The schedule for these changes:
13. After the first stage ends, Clan Wars will be locked in order to prepare for Stage II.
14. All clans that have owned at least one province during Stage I will receive 500 Victory Points. This amount does not depend on how many provinces the clan owned or the length of time they owned them.
15. Players of the clan that received the highest amount of Victory Points by the end of Stage I will receive a ‘By Iron and Blood’ achievement. To receive this medal, the player has to have participated in at least 5 battles in the first stage of the Campaign.
16. Players of clans that have the Top 5 Victory Points scores for the first Stage will receive a special clan tank (M60). To receive this tank, the player has to have participated in at least 5 battles in the first stage of the Campaign.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that all special clan tanks will be credited after the Campaign ends.
17. Special achievements will be given to players of clans that are owners of specific territories by the end of the ‘Landlords’ stage. To receive one of these achievements, the player has to have participated in at least 5 battles in the first stage of the Campaign.
List of special medals for ‘Landlords’ stage
Owner of the province ‘Rostov area’ by the end of the first Stage
Owner of the province Leningrad area' by the end of the first Stage
Owner of the province Il-de-France' by the end of the first Stage
Land of Honest People
Owner of the province West-Central area' by the end of the first Stage
As you can see, there is a lot to expect for the new Clan Wars!
See you on the battlefield Commanders!