It's been a week since we introduced the frightful Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 to our game, and it's time to make this bad boy available to everyone!
As you may know, this tier VIII German destroyer is already famous for its superb accuracy, improved by its standard APCR rounds and their high velocity. No matter how far you are or how fast you go, you're never safe from this tank, especially since its gun packs quite a punch, complemented by a good rate of fire.
But this vehicle has more to offer than just its precision. Thanks to its low profile - and thus, a high camouflage value - the KJP 105, as we call it here, is a stealthy one. But it can also rely on speed to take crucial positions or change flanks.
Are you intrigued yet? Have a look at our complete guide for more details on this sharp shooter, now yours to try thanks to the packages below!
Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 Offers
If you like to snipe the classy way, have a look at the snappy "Black Panther" style, exclusively available in the Ultimate and Supreme bundles!
If you have the first Kanonenjagdpanzer in your garage, good news: from this day on, you will earn 50% more XP for each and every battle you play with the KJP until 31 December 2019.
Alternatively, if you want the new Kanonenjagdpanzer 105 instead, you can exchange it for free (no Premium Account required). Just follow the steps below before the end of the sales on 23 October at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2):
These rules are exclusively valid for this specific offer. Follow this link here and submit a ticket to our Customer Support. Any ticket created there will lead to a swap, as long as you have the Kanonenjagdpanzer and you were not playing with it at the time your request was processed.
- The swap will NOT be done immediately but in batches, so please wait patiently for the confirmation e-mail you will receive when it's done.
- Your Kanonenjagdpanzer statistics will stay in your Service Record.
- All mounted equipment and consumables will be moved to the Depot.
- The Crew will be moved to the Barracks (temporary bunks, if there are no free ones).
- The swap is only possible one way (Kanonenjagdpanzer to Kanonenjagdpanzer 105). There's no reverse swap.