Operation Mirny: Hope is in full swing. Now it's time to focus on the main event reward: the VII King Tiger (Captured) , the Tier VII Premium American heavy tank. How did this vehicle end up in Mirny? Who found it and pulled it to the base? Is it safe to use it in battle, and how do you use it most effectively?
These questions need answers, and we'll try to find them together in this article. So, here's what we think happened and where the King Tiger (C) came from.
Reporter: Colonel K., Technical Supply Officer
Event location: Mirny
Recipient: Colonel Gromov, Head of the Operation
We studied the King Tiger (C) and brought it to the base. Attached to this report are the details on its technical characteristics.
- According to its serial number, this King Tiger (C) was captured by the Allies, supposedly during the Battle of Bulge. The American forces then used it. Its post-war fate is unknown, as is how it ended up in Mirny. I'm asking to send a general request about the Allies and their use of captured vehicles. Perhaps it will help us find additional information about this vehicle.
- The vehicle is equipped with the Serienturm turret and the 8,8 CM KW.K. 43 gun. The hull armor is standard for a vehicle of this type.
- The American military certainly used the King Tiger (C). We discovered several leaflets in English containing the manuals. Also, we found an inscription in Latin on the inside of the hull: Nox Tenebris. We can't say yet how exactly this inscription was made. It looks very natural, as if it appeared during hull casting. We also found a case of cola in excellent condition but without an expiration date. The discovered items were sent to the scientists for analysis. And the idiot who opened and drank one of the bottles headed that way, too.
- The tank has modifications similar to our standard modifications to adapt the vehicles for Mirny. But they look as if they were assembled from what was at hand. I'm not sure that they have any practical use, except for the spotlight. The first thought is that someone tried to copy our solutions to look like our vehicles but not for use. Did they want to look like us?
- The King Tiger (C) is in excellent technical condition. This is not typical of a vehicle of that age. The technicians are thrilled about it and even argue about whose turn it is to maintain the tank. Surprisingly, I share their feelings—it's very cozy, and quite warm and calm inside the tank. However, it has standard heating.
To receive the menacing VII King Tiger (Captured) combat vehicle, you'll need to successfully complete the Halloween event at all three difficulty levels and gain access to the decrypted part of the event story. You'll also need to collect enough Decryption Keys to decrypt the received Reels. Decrypting all eight Reels will unlock access to the main reward of the event.
Additionally, every Reel contains a part of the event's backstory. Perhaps we'll be able to understand how—and thanks to whom—we now have a chance to destroy the Immortal. In addition to the story, you'll get additional rewards for decrypting each Reel.
Get It Faster With Bundles
Dive deeper and quicker into this mysterious story with in-game bundles, available in the Premium Shop right now. In addition to gold and Premium Account time or Personal Reserves, they each include free Decryption Keys to help you get to the King Tiger (Captured) faster, plus unique styles and decals.
Power up your vehicles, join a Platoon, and fight a variety of AI-driven armored enemies, including the Immortal! Earn Decryption Keys and unlock plentiful rewards, including credits, spooky decals, 3D styles, and the VII King Tiger (Captured) .
Good luck, Commanders! The main reward is an excellent combat vehicle with a unique look and mysterious history. That's surely worth fighting for. It's time to face the Immortal!