Today we’re releasing the Clan Dashboard, a new in-game feature delivering the latest news and happenings around Clan life. You can access it in one click via the «Clans» tab in your Garage, replacing the «Stronghold» tab.
Access and Status Bar
At the very top of the Dashboard, you will see a Status bar displaying:
- The name and emblem of your clan
- Your current position in the clan* (Private, Combat Officer etc.)
*If your rank in the clan changes, it will instantly be updated in the game.
News & Announcement Tab
In this section, we will publish only the most important news (for example, announcements of new Seasons on the Global Map), which are simultaneously posted on our portal. Clan news will be delivered to the Dashboard from the clan portal.
Clans can also place ads. At the moment, creating ads is possible only through the clan portal. But in the future, we plan that clans will be able to write their news directly on the Dashboard, without leaving it.
The largest part of the clan landing page is reserved for the main block. This is where information about your clan’s personnel will be published, indicating the current number of players in the clan and the number of players online. These indicators are also dynamic and updated in real time.
We know you want convenience, flexibility, and choice — so in the main block you will also find the following shortcut buttons:
- Clan profile, with basic information (creation date, overall rating, etc.)
- Clan Search
- “Requests to the clan” button, available only to players with the authority to accept clan players. It will allow them to quickly view all the applications from potential recruits.
In addition, the Dashboard displays the clan's treasury with the amount of Gold and Bonds stored in it. The vault is only visible to clan players who have the authority to view its status. Commanders will be able to dispose оf the clan's treasury from the Military Personnel screen, which has also been relocated from the Stronghold section.
Now you have a new access point to Stronghold, right on the Landing Page. At the same time, the Stronghold interface won’t be changed, except for the removal of the clan treasury and the Military Personnel screen.
The Stronghold block also contains the following information:
- Current Command Center Level
- Amount of Industrial Resources in Storage
- The dates of War Games, if they are currently available. If War Games are disabled, you will see the corresponding message. If they are activated, but are not currently occurring, the exact time of their launch will be displayed.
Global Map Block
This block will be available in three different modifications, depending on what clan activities are currently taking place.
1. If neither Seasons nor the clan events occur, the entire block will be inactive. You will see a message stating that the Global Map is frozen.
2. If the Season is at the moment, you will find out its name in this block. When you click on it, the external browser will open and redirect you to the Global Map.
3. If a clan event occurs, you will see its name and the current number of your Personal Fame Points. When you click on this block, an in-game Personal Fame Points store will open where you can buy boosters and choose your event rewards.
Thanks to this functionality, you no longer need to visit the Global Map - this can be done without leaving the game!
We’re excited to hear what you think about its features. This is only the first iteration of a convenient and feature-rich in-game platform gathering the most up-to-date information about all clan activities in World of Tanks. We will continue working on the Clan Dashboard to ensure your experience is smooth and engaging, so stay tuned!