“It’s only after we’ve won everything that we are free.” —Tylerboo
Commanders, welcome to Brawl Club!
We have just launched Brawl, a 7v7 game mode similar to Team Clash. Following a lot of positive feedback on the format, we want to see if it has potential to become a permanent game mode.
This is under the assumption that someday millions of tank commanders will Brawl in these epic battles. But to know for sure if we can get there, we need to slowly learn the facts. You can find all the dos, don’ts and details in our dedicated article: Get Ready for a Tank Brawl.
In order to test it properly, we've created the Brawl Club!
- The first rule of Brawl Club is: Tell everyone about Brawl Club
- The second rule of Brawl Club is: Tell everyone about Brawl Club
- The third rule of Brawl Club is: Be the best!
- The fourth rule of the Brawl Club is: Streams are on 25 April from 14:00 CEST to 20:00 CEST (UTC+2)
- The fifth rule of Brawl Club is: Join the streams and watch your favourite Content Creators for a chance to receive valuable rewards
Confirmed members of Brawl Club:
We want them to hit each other as hard as they can to find the best in the following four categories:
- Most damage caused
- Highest amount of base XP collected
- Most enemy vehicles destroyed
- Highest amount of damage by spotting
Each competitor can only win in a maximum of one category. The four winners will receive the following rewards to give out among their communities:
Additionally, each Club Member will have the following Premium Account packages to distribute among their spectators:
- 6x WoT Premium Account: 3 days
- 4x WoT Premium Account: 7 days
So, make sure to tune in and thank them at the end!
Roll Out and Brawl!