With each new update, unfortunately it can always happen that some of you will face technical issues that prevent you from playing comfortably. Find more information here on how to resolve the most common problems.
Equipment going missing after a patch relates to Camouflage Nets, Binocular Telescopes, and Toolboxes. From our experience, this is caused by:
- Garage mods misplacing or creating the illusion that you had more equipment.
- You or someone else with access to your account, moved or sold equipment.
Corrupted game settings/cache
Please delete the game cache (this will reset game settings):
- Press Win+R
- Type %appdata%\wargaming.net
- Delete the entire World of Tanks folder
Outdated graphics driver
Please make sure to use the updated and certified graphic card driver:
Mods, especially old and outdated ones, can cause a lot of unnecessary trouble.
- The mods folder can be found at the default address: C:\games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\#.#.#
- '#.#.#' corresponds to the current game version.
- Remove everything from the res_mods folder, create an empty folder named after the most recent game version, in this case 0.9.20
Issue not resolved?
Please include the following information: