Update 9.19 is ready for its 2nd Common Test, and we want you to join us in fine-tuning it on the road to release, giving feedback on the Ranked Battles mode, new consumables and in-game currency. The update also introduces a number of interface and sound improvements, and more. If this got you excited, don’t miss out on the chance to hop aboard the test, take the new features for a spin, and share you feedback.
Scroll down for the full patch notes and check out an in-depth update preview here:
Discover how you can join the Common Test:
- How the CT Works
- Test Client
- Server Restarts
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 23:59 FET (20:59 UTC) 28 April can participate in the test.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer (4,9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files.
- Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 04:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 05:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 09:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
- Improvements to Missions 2.0 and Specials section.
- Fixed the issue of shifting the fire direction indicators relative to the screen center.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the counter of completed missions.
- Fixed the issue of the scrolling text in the award screen.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the divider-pointers between the rank icons.
- Fixed the icon text in the “additional” vehicle rank.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the purchase cost of Personal Reserves when purchasing with the discount card.
- Fixed the issue of transition to a selected mission from the Battle Results.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the conditions in the mission screen.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the message about received Bonds.
- Fixed the issue of displaying the context menu on player’s own nickname (in the team list in battle).
- Fixed the issue of improperly displayed rollers when vehicles are moving.
- KV-13: fixed the issue of collision between the tracks and the terrain.
- Fixed the issue of sound effects for magazine reloading systems.
- Fixed the issue of improper switching between the statistical information and awards when selecting modes in the Vehicles tab of the Service Record section.