New Branch of Japanese Tank Destroyers
Six new tank destroyers (from Tier V to Tier X) have been added:
- Tier V — Type 3 Ho-Ni III
- Tier VI — Type 95 Ji-Ro
- Tier VII — Chi-To SP
- Tier VIII — Ho-Ri 2
- Tier IX — Ho-Ri 1
- Tier Х — Ho-Ri 3
Skills and Perks
New perks have been added:
The effects of existing perks have been updated and enhanced.
The number of perks available for each major qualification is the same.
All skills are now called perks.
All perks come into effect from the start of training (at 1%). The effect increases with perk level.
Major qualification levels now affect all perks (excluding Brothers in Arms)—the higher the level, the stronger the perk effect.
If two crew members have the same perk, the one with the higher level will take effect.
Perks lose effect when the corresponding crew member is injured.
Perks are conditionally divided into the following three categories: group perks, individual perks, and perks with situational effects.
The Brothers in Arms perk no longer requires all crew members to have it fully trained.
Firefighting is no longer a group perk. If this perk has been trained by any crew member other than the Radio Operator, the player will be given the option to select a different perk.
There will no longer be an XP penalty when a player finishes a battle with injured crew members.
- All players will receive 12 Retraining Orders, allowing them to reset and redistribute perks for free.
- Tooltips for perks have been made clearer and more informative. The tooltips displayed upon pressing Alt have been redesigned.
- The effects of all perks will now be displayed in the vehicle characteristics widget in the Garage.
- We have updated the design and information in the tooltips displayed when hovering over the vehicle parameters.
- The formula used to calculate average damage and average damage per minute has been changed to account for the potential impact of the new perks. The current values of these characteristics have not changed.
- The exact values of the bonus to perks from crew directives are now displayed.
- The situational perk panel has been added the battle interface. Notifications can be enabled/disabled in the game settings.
- The notifications for situational skills work both in the Spectator Mode and when watching replays.
The special Warm-Up mode has been added for testing by Supertester player.
Back in Action
The alternative Back in Action progression has been introduced for all Common Test participants. It replaces the daily mission progression. During the tests, the progression speed will be several times faster than in the release version.
The mode format has been updated. New mechanics have been added to the maps:
- Random events: A new type of activity through which various events take place on the battlefield.
- Dynamic cover: Interactive environment objects that can be moved, flipped, or used in battle to attack or defend.
The Season of the Crimson Griffin has been added.
The progression of 160 victories has been removed.
A system with a set of consecutive weekly combat missions has been added.
The following rental vehicles have been added: WZ-111 5A 7х7, E 50 Ausf. M 7х7, T110E4 7х7.
The Battle-Hardened combat modifier has been added, which increases the HP pools of vehicles and decreases the cooldown time of the consumables in the mode.
- The progressive "Wing and Claw (Crimson)" style with a new set of decals, emblems, inscriptions, and camouflage patterns has been added.
- The style can now be applied to any vehicle in your Garage.
- The "Victories of the Crimson Griffin" Engravings for Dog Tags have been added.
- The following Dog Tag Backgrounds have been added: Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Champion, and Legend.
- “The Last of the Griffins” stripe has been added.
- The "Through the Thorns" and "To the Stars" badges have been added.
- The Soaring Wings medal has been added.
- Vehicle Role Skills in the mode have been reworked.
- The operation logic of some Role Skills has changed.
- Some Role Skills are now available from the very start of the battle.
- The Glacier and Airfield maps have been added.
- The locations of the bases and Points of Interest on some maps have been changed.
- We have removed the limits on the difference between the highest and lowest Rating Points value when creating Super Platoons.
- Now Super Platoons will not be matched against Platoons and solo players.
- We are removing the limits on the number of pings on the minimap for players in Super Platoons.
- Solo and Platoon players will also receive an increased number of pings on the minimap.
- The voice chat now preserves its state from the previous battle.
WoT Plus subscription
WoT Plus subscriptions are available to players for a limited time.
During the Common Test, the subscription can be purchased with gold. Later, the WoT Plus subscription will require a recurring payment using real money.
Subscribers have access to: the exclusive TS-54 vehicle, Gold Reserve, Intensive Crew Regimen, an additional excluded map, and free equipment demounting.
Battle Pass Collections: This is a new system of storing customization elements and crew members from the same theme.
The first Collection is devoted to Battle Pass Season X.
The Collections will be available the day after the start of the Common Test.
Changes have been made to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
The damage models have been improved for the following vehicles: SU-5, Т-80
The damage models have been improved for the following vehicles: M48A2 Räumpanzer, Durchbruchswagen 2
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: LKpz.70 K
The damage models have been improved for the following vehicles: T6 Medium
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: TS-60
The damage models have been improved for the following vehicles: Centurion Mk. 5/1 RAAC
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: 56TP
Fixed Issues and Improvements
Some UI changes have been made.