- A ship on fire is heading toward the pier, where it demolishes the bridge and crashes into the pier.
- A plane falls on the roof of the entrance to the bunker.
- A squadron of planes bombards the bridge, causing it to collapse.
- A group of bombers attacks the central square and other quarters of the town.
- Two planes crash in the Prokhorovka alley.
- Another plane crashes on the mountain to the east.
- A train arrives on the railroad tracks and is hit by an artillery strike.
- A train departs from the railway station at the edge of the map, after which it comes under an airstrike.
- A damaged zeppelin crashes in the town.
To take part, you'll need the Wargaming.net Game Center (WGC), the latest Common Test game client, and a Wargaming.net account created prior to the cut-off date (see below).
Download and Install the Test Client
- Run the test client installer.
- Choose a different installation folder from where your regular World of Tanks game files are.
- Select the freshly installed test client from the dropdown menu at the top of the WGC.
- Roll out—and remember to pass on your feedback!
You can find more details about the WGC in the dedicated Wargaming.net Game Center guide.