- TOG II*: Jakralj98
- Dicker Max: OAA11
- 30 Premium Days: miskobac
- TOG II*: danisamu68
- Dicker Max: FetteKelle
- 30 Premium Days: Arash25
- TOG II*: EdStafford
- Dicker Max: Sebeszyn007
- 30 Premium Days: GetFoched
- TOG II*: rip41
- Dicker Max: Korih0r
- 30 Premium Days: even007
- TOG II*: ABlack
- Dicker Max: Smitinho
- 30 Premium Days: AlexWolf28
You've settled down and are sat comfortably in your favourite cinema seat with a bucket of popcorn at your side. The trailers are over. The lights in the room are dimming. The movie is starting finally, and it features tanks!
For our newest community contest, we've decided to pay our respects to Hollywood and movies in general. Join us in this celebration with a simple challenge: create the best movie title!
How to Participate
The rules are simple: you only need to post a movie title which features at least one tank name. But careful, this tank needs to be available in World of Tanks PC. If you need some inspiration, just take a look at our TOGTANIC above! Oh, by the way, the TOG II*, now on sale, seems perfect for this exercise: Reservoir TOGs, Back TOG the Future II*... The possibilities are endless.
Just make sure to post your title, teaser, or poster in one of the following channels between now and 22 November at 18:00 CET (UTC+1)!
- Our Forums, here
- Our Facebook account, by commenting on our post with your idea AND your username
- Our Twitter account, by replying to our tweet with your idea AND your username
- Our YouTube channel, by commenting on our video with your idea AND your username
- Our Instagram account, by commenting on our post with your movie title AND your username
What Can You Win?
Of course, a contest is only good as its prizes. Here is what we have up for grabs for you:
These three rewards will be up for grabs on each of our social media channels and their winners will be selected randomly among all valid submissions.
Best of luck to you all, Commanders!
Lights, camera, action, and roll out!