One of our Community Contributors, Skill4ltu, is famed for his large number of vehicles, on which he earnt three Marks of Excellence (MoE). In fact, thanks to his skill and determination, he has managed to get them on every single tank in the game, except a couple of special vehicles. To help him complete his quest for all MoEs, we are renting him three of the missing special vehicles:
Here's the twist: Skill4ltu has only one month to earn three MoEs on those tanks. After that time has passed, they are gone. His 3 Mark Marathon runs from 28 November until 19 December, and he will be having two sessions every day, from Monday to Saturday.
- 10:00 to 13:00 CET (UTC+1)
- 17:00 to 23:00 CET (UTC+1)
Cheer and win!
For this special occasion, we give Skill4ltu our full support. Watch his stream, cheer for him, and with a bit of luck, you can even win one of many amazing prizes, such as Premium vehicles, Premium Account, and Personal Reserves. Should you have any questions about this, we invite you to ask him directly in his stream.
What are Marks of Excellence?
A Mark of Excellence, or MoE for short, is granted, if you manage to achieve a higher damage and assist damage ratio than a certain percentile of players in a specific timeframe over your last 100 battles with this vehicle. You can earn up to three Marks of Excellence on each vehicle, however, the second and especially the third are very difficult to earn. Receiving three Marks of Excellence proves that you are a true ace on the vehicle you earnt them with.
- 1st Mark of Excellence: Your damage and assist damage ratio must be higher than that of 65% players using the given vehicle for the past 14 days.
- 2nd Mark of Excellence: Your damage and assist damage ratio must be higher than that of 85% players using the given vehicle for the past 14 days.
- 3rd Mark of Excellence: Your damage and assist damage ratio must be higher than that of 95% players using the given vehicle for the past 14 days.
Good luck to Skill4ltu!