Changes in Version 9.5:
- New branch of British tanks and tank destroyers added:
*M2, Tier II light tank
* Stuart I, Tier III light tank
* Grant I, Tier IV medium tank
* Sherman III, Tier V medium tank
* Archer, Tier V tank destroyer
* Sherman Firefly, Tier VI medium tank
* Achilles IIC, Tier VI tank destroyer
* Challenger/Avenger, Tier VII tank destroyer
* Charioteer, Tier VIII tank destroyer
* FV4004 Conway, Tier IX tank destroyer
* FV4005 Stage 2, Tier X tank destroyer
- Added Panther mit 8,8 cm L/71 for distribution through Premium Shop only.
- Some issues with visual models fixed for the following vehicles: Maus, JagdPanther (gun sizes fixed), M4A3E8 Fury, КV-1S, Centurion Mk. 7/1, IS-7.
- Issues with Camouflage fixed for the following vehicles: Churchill I, Т-34-85М, Т-54 ltwt., Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H, Т-34, STA-2, M3 Lee.
- Some issues with damage models fixed for the following vehicles: Maus, T28 Prototype, SU-14.
- Brightness and color of tracks of some HD vehicles fixed.
- Display of Emblems and Inscriptions on some vehicles fixed.
- Damage of the Chinese 122 mm Sha bao-471 HE shell increased from 465 to 530.
- The FV215b(183) tank destroyer rebalanced: armour protection of the rotating superstructure increased, traverse speed and crossing capacity decreased:
* Traverse speed for FV215b suspension changed from 32 to 24 deg/s.
* Crossing capacity for FV215b suspension decreased by 50% on solid terrain, by 43% on medium terrain, and by 25% on soft terrain.
Object 907: the UBR-412B AP shell will be replaced by the UBR-412PB APCR shell, increasing average shell penetration from 219 to 264 mm (this type of APCR shells is standard ammunition for other Tier X U.S.S.R medium tanks).
Adjusted the following characteristics of the D-54TS gun:
* Aiming time reduced from 2.3 to 2 seconds.
* Reload time reduced from 7.1 to 6.5 seconds.
* Dispersion on the move reduced by 20%.
Maps and objects:
New maps added: Ghost Town (for Team Battles), Mittengard (for low battle levels), and Winterberg.
The Severogorsk and Ruinberg on Fire maps were removed.
Some adjustments made to the terrain for the following maps: Fisherman's Bay, Mountain Pass, Windstorm.
Some gameplay and visual issues on the Stalingrad map fixed.
Issue with the ability to drive outside the boundaries of the Windstorm and Mountain Pass maps fixed.
Some visual issues on the Windstorm map fixed.
Consumption of memory on the Windstorm map reduced.
Issues with the visual and damage models of some environmental objects fixed.
System, Graphics, and Optimization:
- Consumption of memory by the game client reduced.
- Performance on some PC configurations increased.
- System of game sound loading changed to reduce the number of in-battle freezes.
- Streaming of music and ambient sounds from the hard drive at zero volume level disabled.
- Some hang-ups and crashes of the game client fixed.
- Freezes when displaying some special effects fixed.
- Issue with the capturing of screenshots in Windows upon pressing PrintScreen or Alt+PrintScreen with minimized WoT client fixed.
- Unloading of worldoftanks.exe from processes after the client is closed fixed.
- Display of high-detail shadows of some objects on the low shadow quality preset fixed.
- Issue with the vehicle's own shadow not displayed in the Sniper mode fixed.
Interface and Other:
- Players will receive additional XP for damage caused to vehicles spotted by them, if the spotted vehicle is of a higher Tier than the player's vehicles (+10% for each Tier of difference between the vehicles), but not more than 30%.
- Functionality of the minimap expanded. Added: view vector, arc of fire (only for SPGs), display of vehicle names, and display of the point where the vehicle was last spotted.
- Warning for inaction in battle will now be issued only after three violations in a row (previously, the fine was imposed on the player immediately). Now the fine for inaction in battle will be imposed on the player only after the fourth violation.
- Some issues with interface and gameplay in the Stronghold mode fixed.
- Added option to use a War Department Reserve simultaneously with a Reserve from another structure.
- Increased storage capacity of all structures from 10 to 1000 prepared Reserves.
- Fixed incorrect functionality of the Special Instructions Reserve when receiving the same mission the second time.
- Interface of the Special Battle window improved.
- Interface of the recurring awarding of the Mastery Badge changed.
- Display of Camouflage on vehicles when using the Improved Graphics preset improved.
- Effects of shells hitting the vehicle reworked.
- Volume of sound upon the end of reloading increased.
- Condition text for the Arsonist, Demolition Expert, and Kamikaze awards changed.
- The Racer 2014 medal moved to the Special category.
- Flickering of vehicle markers on the minimap fixed.
- Calculation of the number of hits to external modules (tracks and the gun) in the post-battle statistics fixed.
- Issue with vehicles not receiving the Elite status with all researched modules fixed.
- Issue with the vehicle model falling through the Garage floor fixed.
- Issue with the Platoon chat turning off upon disabling the battle chat in the Random Battle mode fixed.
- Display of messages in the battle chat after rejoining the battle fixed.
- Issues with the Confederate medal not awarded if the player only damages the tracks of enemy vehicles fixed.
- Rare issue with the camera displacing to zero coordinates when switching between the allied vehicles in the Postmortem mode fixed.
- Display of vehicle tracks when switching between the allied vehicles in the Postmortem mode fixed.
- Issue with multiple splashes appearing when a shell hits the water at an angle fixed.
- Issues with depression angle restrictions of critically damaged guns not working fixed.
- Issue with the inability to return a crew to the vehicle, if the crew members who had previously been sent to the Barracks filled the Barracks to capacity, fixed.
- List of hints on the battle loading screen expanded.
- Issue with an error message appearing when using autosearch in the Team Battle mode fixed.
- Some minor issues with interface and text of several messages fixed.