Changes in Version 9.4:
- New Stalingrad map added.
- Format of Team Battles changed (7/54 instead of 7/42, conditions of victory changed).
- Major improvements and changes added to the Strongholds mode.
- New USSR Tier III Premium tank destroyer, SU-76I, added to the Premium Shop.
- Some issues with the visual models fixed for the following vehicles: SU-100, IS-7, JagdPanther, M24 Chaffee, Т37, LTTB, Ru 251, Centurion 7/1, КV-85, M5 Stuart, M3 Lee.
- Issues with the damage models fixed for the following vehicles: M24 Chaffee, KV-85.
- Display of Camouflage fixed for the following vehicles: Tiger II and E 100.
- Incorrect designation of the Т67 tank destroyer turrets fixed.
- Parameters of the Т-34-3 tank changed: reload time reduced from 14.4 to 13.4 s, dispersion on turret traverse reduced by 25%.
- Parameters of the AT 15A tank destroyer changed: durability increased from 850 to 1,050 points, maximum battle level lowered to 8.
- Concealment coefficients of the Т-54 ltwt. vehicle fixed.
- Damage of the 122mm UOF-471BM shells increased from 465 to 530 points.
Maps and objects:
- The following maps were corrected and improved: Komarin, Malinovka, Airfield, Arctic Region.
- Performance on the Windstorm map improved.
- Issues with the visual models for some environmental objects fixed.
- Discrepancies between the visual and damage models for some environmental objects fixed.
- Issues with vehicles being launched into the air when crossing some environmental objects fixed.
System and performance:
- Decrease in performance when displaying some vehicles in HD quality fixed.
- Performance of shadow rendering and the quality of rendered shadows improved.
- Performance of frame rendering on most configurations slightly improved.
- Performance of some elements of the battle interface optimized.
- Option to turn the triple buffering off/on is now available again in the Graphics settings menu.
- Issue with graphical artifacts appearing upon screen resolution change fixed.
- Some hang-ups and crashes of the game client fixed.
- Sounds of vehicle destruction by ramming improved.
- Sounds of destruction of highly explosive objects improved.
- Interruption in the playback of engine sounds when many vehicles stand close together fixed.
- Conditions of damage caused by a torn-off turret changed.
- Fixed incorrect functionality of ramming when the damage was caused not to the vehicle’s side but to the armor on the underbelly (brushing side by side with the KV-5, etc.).
- Misses for some series awards are now properly counted.
- Condition for receiving the Ranger award fixed.
- Design of the Game Menu that appears upon pressing the Esc key reworked.
- List of surnames of crew members expanded.
- Historical Battle option removed from the Battle Modes menu.
- Some effects of shells hitting various surfaces reworked.
- Some issues with interface and gameplay in the Strongholds mode fixed.
- Disproportion between the size of the markers and the minimap when zooming in fixed.
- Issue with the Platoon channel becoming blocked when creating a Platoon fixed.
- Issue with the Penalty for Desertion screen appearing when exiting the replay mode fixed.
- Issues with the text chat functionality in Tank Companies fixed.
- Freeze-up of the Tank Company search window when creating a Platoon fixed.
- Hang-up of the game client at the “Updating crew…” stage when returning to the Garage fixed.
- Display of the icon of the crew member’s fifth skill fixed.
- Issues with the server field resetting upon unsuccessful login attempt with “Auto” option selected (for example, if incorrect password is entered).
- Some issues with the playback of battle replays fixed.
- Display of the clan icon in the Garage on screen resolutions greater than 1280 pixels horizontally fixed.
- Backgrounds for some interface windows improved.
- Some issues with interface in the Team Battle mode fixed.
- Functionality of voice chat after rejoining the battle fixed.
- Issues with the synchronization of data in an open battle statistics window fixed.
- Adding offline players to operational units, such as Platoons, Tank Companies, etc. now allowed.
- Chat in the Special Battle invitation window disabled.
- Minor issues with interface fixed.