Changes in version 0.9.1 vs. version 0.9.0:
- New Kharkov map added.
- Improvements and corrections added to the following maps: Arctic Region, Tundra, Komarin, Windstorm, and Northwest.
- Chance of getting on the Ruinberg on Fire map reduced.
- Minor defects on certain maps fixed.
- New Historical Battle added: Siege of Tobruk (North Africa, 1942).
- Battle of Kursk and Battle of the Bulge Historical Battles removed.
- Minor visual problems with textures and models for a large number of vehicles fixed.
- Minor visual problems with textures and models for certain objects on maps fixed.
- Destruction effects for certain objects fixed.
- Minor bugs in damage models of Valentine II and Pz.Kpfw. 38 (t) fixed.
- Effects of exhausts for all vehicles reworked.
- Emblem location on certain vehicles fixed.
- Marks (rings, stars, etc. depending on the nation) on guns, for damage caused, added.
- “Sliding” of a flown-off turret from tank hull implemented.
- Collision of a flown-off tank turret with surfaces now depends on the surface type.
- Five new awards introduced for SPGs: Rock Solid, For Counter-Battery Fire, Gore’s Medal, Cold-Blooded, and Stark’s Medal.
- New awards added in Team Battles: Fire and Steel, Heavy Fire, Pyromaniac, Promising Fighter, No Man's Land.
- Conditions for Billotte's Medal,
Bruno's Medal, and Tarczay's Medal clarified.
- The Operation Nostalgia award moved from the Commemorative Tokens category to the Special category.
- Conditions for the Armored Fist award changed: it is now granted even if the player’s vehicle was destroyed.
- Conditions for the Tactical Genius award changed: it is now always granted if the conditions are fulfilled.
- Version of FMOD sound library updated.
- Gunfire sounds now muffled in Sniper mode (from the turret).
- Different tonal characteristics added to gunfire sounds, depending on the side from which the gunfire is heard (front or back of the gun, etc.).
- Sounds of turret traverse and shell cartridge ejection after fire added. Clearly heard in Sniper mode or at maximum camera zoom to the turret.
- Distance at which sounds are heard increased from 300m to 600m.
- Tracer sounds reworked.
- Vehicle destruction sound reworked based on feedback from players.
- Online/offline status of a friend in the chat will now be correctly displayed regardless of which server the friend is using.
- Maximum number of characters in chat messages in the Garage increased to 512.
- In the Summary tab of the Achievements window, the clan icon and the date when the player joined the clan are now displayed.
- Corrections and improvements affecting interface in Team Battles implemented.
- Display of the time period for Historical Battles added.
- Dialog windows for confirming changes in Graphics settings changed.
- In Tank Company Battles, it is no longer possible to start a battle without a Commander.
- Display order of parameters in the Summary tab of the Achievements window changed.
- The Gametrix JetSeat settings section moved from the General tab to a new settings tab.
- License agreement is now displayed after login, before loading the Garage.
- The Dynamic FoV option added.
- Certain settings in the Graphics tab rearranged.
- Start time for display of tracer effects changed.
- Crew members can be trained for skills and perks even if the vehicle is damaged.
- Support for 5:4 aspect ratio displays with the appropriate resolution added.
- Quality of basic Emblems for nations improved.
- Certain game client crashes and hang-ups fixed.
- “Shaking” of tracks when switching between HD vehicles in the Garage fixed.
- Certain bugs and defects in the Graphics settings window fixed.
- Issue with excessive load on video card caused by minimized game client fixed.
- Certain bugs during battle playback fixed.
- Certain bugs in the missions interface fixed.
- Issue when, in certain cases, thericochet effect sounds when armour is penetrated fixed.
- Vehicle burning effects optimised for better performance.
- Issue with in-battle equipment icons displacement fixed.
- Issue with incorrect display of tracers fixed (e.g. where they seemed to fly through a vehicle past the point where they shell would have collided).
- Camera behavior in Arcade mode view in certain cases fixed.
- Issue with increased map loading time when graphics settings are set to low fixed.
- Fixed issue with a short-term drop in performance upon switching to Sniper mode, when terrain quality is not set to maximum.
- Drop in performance when firing automatic guns fixed.
- Issue with occasional absence of effects and messages when a shell hits a tank fixed.
- Issue with dispersion increasing when changing from and to Artillery mode with the right mouse button pressed, fixed.
- Certain errors in Postmortem view mode when switching between allies fixed.
Characteristics of the following vehicles changed:
- Upper limit for the range of battles that Tier IV-VII light tanks can be matchmade into reduced.
- Visibility of all tank destroyers (except Premium vehicles) after they have fired a shot with the the same guns on other types of vehicles are now brought in line. Mainly this involves increasing their visibility post-shot.
- Damage with UBR-354KA shell fired by 76 mm L-10, L-10U, L-10S, and KT-28 guns changed from 105 to 110 (bug with Premium shell dealing 5 more points of damage than the standard shell fixed).
- VK 28.01:
Crossing capacity for VK 28.01 suspension on solid terrain increased by 20%.
Crossing capacity for VK 28.01 suspension on medium terrain increased by 18%.
Crossing capacity for VK 28.01 suspension on soft terrain increased by 10%.
Crossing capacity for VK 28.01 verstärkteketten suspension on solid terrain increased by 22%.
Crossing capacity for VK 28.01 verstärkteketten suspension on medium terrain increased by 20%.
Crossing capacity for VK 28.01 verstärkteketten suspension on soft terrain increased by 11%.
Maximum forward speed changed from 60 km/h to 68 km/h.
- M4 Sherman:
Aiming time for 105 mm M4 gun changed from 2.3 s to 2.5 s.
Reload time for 105 mm M4 gun changed from 8 s to 9 s.
Two upper battle levels removed.
Crossing capacity for MT-25 suspension on solid terrain increased by 12%.
Crossing capacity for MT-25 suspension on medium terrain increased by 11%.
Crossing capacity for MT-25 suspension on soft terrain increased by 6%.
Crossing capacity for MT-25 reinforced suspension on solid terrain increased by 14%.
Crossing capacity for MT-25 reinforced suspension on medium terrain increased by 12%.
Crossing capacity for MT-25 reinforced suspension on soft terrain increased by 6%.
V-16 engine (600 h.p.) replaced with V-16M engine (700 h.p.).