New branch of Chinese tanks with the jet booster mechanics
Four vehicles (from Tier VII to Tier X) have been added:
- Tier VII—BZ-58
- Tier VIII—BZ-166
- Tier IX—BZ-68
- Tier Х—BZ-75
Changes have been made to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Kampfpanzer 3 Prj. 07 HK.
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: BZ-58-2.
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Type 5 Ka-Ri.
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon the successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- There is no voice notification when an enemy vehicle is destroyed.
- When switching to Sniper mode on high graphics settings and zooming in on foliage, the FPS (frames per second) rate may decrease.
- The ammo rack detonation icon is repeatedly displayed above vehicles destroyed beyond the draw circle when these vehicles enter the player's draw circle radius.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- When watching replays, vehicles do not make engine or track sounds.
- When the commander is injured and a Large First Aid Kit is used, the time needed to change a loaded shell decreases for a loader with the Intuition perk trained.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Balance changes have been made to the parameters of the Experimental Equipment.
- The Tank Academy screens have been improved.
- The description of the Valley of Pattons medal has been supplemented, taking into account the M47 Iron Arnie and the M47 Patton Improved.
- The incorrect display of decals on the 60TP Lewandowskiego has been fixed.
- The incorrect display of the visual effects on the Ignis Purgatio style has been fixed.
- The display of the visual effects for the working jet boosters on the BZ-176 has been improved.
- The display of the visual effects for the destroyed tracks of moving vehicles has been improved.
- The display of the Marks of Excellence has been fixed on the following vehicles: FV4201 Chieftain Proto, Centurion Action X, Caernarvon Action X, and UDES 14 Alt 5.