Platoon 2.0: The new Platoon member search functionality and improvements to Dynamic Platoons
- Players can now search for Platoon members automatically from the Garage.
- Platoon members will be selected according to similar WTR, the number of vehicles (of each tier) in the Garage, and the number of battles fought at each tier.
- Players can set additional preferences for the search:
- Playing in vehicles of certain tiers
- Players who prefer to use Voice Chat
- The restrictions and preferences of the search are expanded over time to guarantee any possible match and to reduce the waiting time.
- As soon as the Platoon members are ready for battle, their vehicles will be displayed in your Garage.
- Tanks will be displayed with full customization (the option for enabling/disabling non-historical elements applies).
- Players can enable/disable this feature in the game settings.
- Voice Chat is off by default for Dynamic Platoons.
- Players can toggle Voice Chat by pressing the "H" key in battle, or by using the new button in the Platoon window.
- Platoon 2.0 works in all Random Battle types (Standard Battle, Assault, Encounter Battle, Grand Battle).
New Client Modifications
Three popular modifications have been integrated:
- The game client will remember the server that the player has selected
- Module repair timer
- Proximity spotting circle on the minimap
A new branch of Italian heavy tanks has been added.
The following vehicles have been added:
- Tier VII—Carro d'assalto P.88
- Tier VIII—Progetto CC55 mod. 54
- Tier IX—Progetto C50 mod. 66
- Tier X—Rinoceronte
The branch starts with the P.43 bis.
- Other players' Dog Tags can be viewed in the Service Record.
- Dog Tags are now displayed in Grand Battles.
- Some issues have been fixed.
Changes to the Technical Characteristics of the Following Vehicles
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: K-91-PT
The following vehicles have been added for testing by Supertest players:
- Kunze Panzer
- Kampfpanzer 07 RH
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Charlemagne
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- The client cannot be maximized to full-screen mode while the player is in a Skype call.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Consumables are not replenished from the Depot if the player does not have enough credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.
- Upon successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera Operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- When shooting at the ground from a distance of over 500 m, the hit effect is displayed next to the vehicle that made the shot.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- The conditions of Personal Missions are not displayed upon pressing N in Grand Battles.
- When using the "Driving to position!" command on a pre-battle marker, the chat does not display the corresponding message.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue where multiple-click protection on the minimap did not work.
- Fixed the issue that extended the time of transition to the Garage after applying customization elements to a vehicle.
- Improved the description of the Vertical Stabilizer in the tooltip in the Garage.
- Fixed the issue where the Crew and Daily Missions were not displayed at some screen resolutions.
- Fixed the issue where players could not recruit a crew member to a vehicle received for Bootcamp completion.
- Battle Pass Progression Points are no longer added for battles that began before the start of the event.
- On the Battle Results screen, players are now sorted according to the displayed name considering the Anonymizer (the functionality that conceals player names in battle).
- Personal Missions that require "enable your allies to cause X HP of damage to vehicles spotted by you. Remain unspotted at the moment..." will not be counted if the player's vehicle is destroyed.
- Fixed the issue where the Exterior menu did not display the camouflage pattern names, if a camouflage pattern of only one group was available.
- Fixed the issue that unsynced the reload indicators upon being stunned while reloading.