Recon Mission is returning in June.
The feedback and suggestions that we received after the first iteration of Recon Mission last year showed how important the topic of new maps is to the community. It also confirmed the great potential of this experimental game mode. Therefore, we are re-launching the mode, and Recon Mission is returning to the game in a revamped format and with new maps to test.
You'll be able to explore three new battlefields in the late stages of development and three refined maps from previous launches. In addition, we reworked the mode’s format—more details will be announced in a dedicated article on the portal!
The core rules of the Recon Mission game mode remain unchanged:
- Battles in Recon Mission will follow the rules of Standard Battles and will take place in Tier VIII–X vehicles.
- Personal and clan missions will not be available, but you can still complete other battle missions, including Daily Missions.
- The battle economy will be the same as in Random Battles.
- You will be able to earn Battle Pass Points.
- You will be able to earn various rewards.
Your input remains crucial as we continue to evolve this mode, and we're looking forward to working together to improve both Recon Mission and the new maps. Keep an eye out for more details about the game mode and how to share your feedback.