Release Notes 9.15
Changes in Version 9.15.1
- Sound improvements:
- Added a separate sound event for damage from HE shells to your own vehicle (not upon direct hits, but upon splash damage).
- Added the sound event informing that an allied vehicle was destroyed.
- Implemented 3D positioning for the sound of spotting enemy vehicles.
- Reworked the sound of tracks (accentuated the sound of tracks for vehicles with a high-powered gasoline engine).
- Implemented a sound preset for laptops. This preset adapts the sound scheme for playback on internal laptop speakers at highest quality possible.
- Added the "Bass boost" option.
- Personal Reserves can now be purchased from the Personal Reserves window.
- Restricted the mortar fire ability for SPGs to reduce the influence of mods.
- Changes in U.S.S.R. vehicles:
- Dispersion on the move decreased by 40%.
- Dispersion on hull traverse decreased by 40%.
- Maximum reverse speed changed from 12 km/h to 14 km/h.
- Maximum forward speed changed from 34 km/h to 38 km/h.
- View range changed from 350 m to 380 m.
- Aiming time changed from 2,5 s to 2,1 s.
- Reload time changed from 12 s to 10,3 s.
- Dispersion changed from 0.4 m to 0.37 m.
- Replaced the Lorraine 40t by the Bat.-Châtillon 25 t AP.
- Reworked 24 vehicles for HD quality:
- G.W. E 100
- Jagdpanzer 38 (t) Hetzer (Designation changed, previously the Hetzer)
- Dicker Max
- Pz.Kpfw. III
- E 75
- Waffenträger auf Pz. IV
- AMX 13 75
- T57 Heavy Tank
- Großtraktor - Krupp
- G.W. Tiger (P)
- M22 Locust
- FV215b (183)
- Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger
- G.W. Panther
- Changed the models of existing HD vehicles:
- M18 Hellcat
- Replaced the old spline textures of the E 75's tracks with the new ones.
- Developed new Camouflage patterns for the Hunt mission for Czechoslovakian and Japanese vehicles.
Maps and Objects:
- Remade the minimaps of the Prokhorovka, Ensk, El Halluf, and Cliff into a new style.
- Updated some effects on the following maps:
- Training area
- Sand River
- El Halluf
- Fiery Salient
- Reworked the effects of vehicle side scraping (the effects are now less annoying and more realistic).
- Reworked the graphics in the top panel: adjusted the glow of markers for destroyed vehicles.
- Optimized a number of performance aspects.
- Updated the version of the battle interface to ActionScript 3.