New Onslaught Mode
The new Onslaught mode has been added.
The progressive "Wing and Claw" 2D style has been added.
The following inscriptions have been added:
- Shoulder to Shoulder
- Old School Cool
- Hard Boiled
- Seek and Destroy
- Lost Count
- Veni Vidi Vici
The following emblems have been added:
- Devastating Damage
- Exhibition Performance
- Into the Cap Circle
- Tactical Advantage
- Till We Meet Again
The following Dog Tag Engravings have been added:
- Victories in Onslaught Mode
- Prestige Points
The following Dog Tag Backgrounds have been added:
The Legend of the Griffin stripe has been added.
The following badges have been added:
- Onslaught Champion
- Onslaught Legend
The Test Flight medal has been added.
The following rental vehicles for the mode have been added: FV217 Badger 7х7, M48A5 Patton 7х7, IS-4 7х7
Some maps have been slightly reworked specifically for the mode with new pass ways, covers, etc.
Sixth Sense Perk
Every commander will have the Six Sense perk learned by default.
If the Sixth Sense perk is already learned, the commander will be able to learn a new skill or perk.
If Sixth Sense was the zero perk, players will be able to choose a different zero skill or perk in its place.
Only the commander's skills and perks can be selected for the zero perk.
The new zero skill or perk cannot be reset.
The Increased Focus directive will no longer be sold but will continue to work, reducing the activation time of the Sixth Sense perk to 2 seconds.
Crew member windows and text tooltips have been improved.
Some minor UI changes have been made.
Personal Reserves 2.0
All Personal Reserves will now have the same duration of 1 hour.
Personal Reserves have been converted, and bonuses can now be Standard or Improved.
Personal Reserves are now easier to find and activate. Moreover, it will be harder to forget about them.
Personal Reserves can now be accessed directly from the Garage via a new widget (next to game currencies and the "Battle!" button). It keeps track of activated Reserves and their remaining time.
A new screen has been added in which players can activate existing Reserves or purchase and activate new ones.
It is now possible to activate Personal Reserves at any moment during battle, even after destroying the last enemy vehicle.
In square E7, positions for light and medium tanks of the upper team have been improved in the following ways:
- The slope is now wider and less steep.
- The ability to drive to the top of the hill (to the bushes) without being spotted from the base and TD positions has been added.
- The rock that provided cover from enemy fire has been replaced with a bigger terrain structure that ensures better protection and positions in attack.
The opportunities to defend the upper base have been improved in the following ways:
- The terrain of the base circle has been leveled.
- The farm near the base circle has been moved from the line of fire for vehicles moving downhill (from the mill) and from the forest.
- The number of bushes within the circle of each base has been reduced to one.
The following terrain areas have been reworked to help the upper team:
- A new rock formation (square A7) will protect vehicles running up that hill.
- It will allow the upper team to fire back at the enemy sitting in square D7.
The central attack direction will transform substantially in the following ways:
- The landscape will change, and new positions with various firing ranges will appear.
- There will be new positions to withdraw to if the central valley is lost.
- The central valley will be better protected from fire from the MT and TD positions.
- In square K0, a new canyon crossing point will be added, allowing you to easily reach opponents hiding between the rocks.
- Fisherman's Bay
The urban area has been reworked in the following ways to increase the comfort of playing in heavily armored vehicles:
- The structures in the central urban area (square E8) have been rearranged, and the shoot-throughs have been removed from the center of the upper base on the main road.
- A safe approach from the upper base to the center of the urban area (square E8) has been added, and the main firing positions are now more convenient for sidescraping.
- Bushes have been removed from the bottom base. The structure corner has been changed to prevent long shoot-throughs in the central area.
- The block of buildings (square F9) now has a similar shape to its counterpart on the opposite side.
- In the middle of the map, more cover will pop up on both sides (squares D6 and F6) to increase vehicles' survivability.
- Some foliage and a terrain fold have been added (square F5) so that the lower team is able to enjoy safer movement near the map center like their opponents.
- A problematic firing position on the northern side (square C9) will get less advantageous and have less cover.
The pass way to the hill from the upper base has been changed. There are now the following two ways to get to the castle:
- A safe passage that allows players to approach the castle from the outer side
- A dangerous passage that allows players to take central firing positions at the castle and control enemy vehicles approaching it
On the Account Management page, an entry point to the interface was added that will represent all subscription-based products available to players in a specific region. This entry point is disabled for the Common Test.
Battle Pass Season IX will be available during the Common Test.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles have been made:
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Object 283
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: T54 Heavy Tank
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Char Mle. 75
The following vehicles have been added for testing by Supertest players: BZ-176, WZ-111 model 6
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: CS-52 C
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Lion