The Oyster Bay map was added.
- The driveway to the island (squares H2–H3) from the lower team’s side is now safer.
- Cover was added in square G4, providing some protection from enemy fire from the small island. It also allows you to defend against vehicles occupying the island.
- Cover was added for the lower team in squares E7–E8.
- It is no longer possible to shoot at vehicles of the lower team from the mountain in square E7.
- A house covering the collision point on the corner in square D7 was added.
- The central direction (squares D5–D7 and E5–E7) was reworked to make gameplay more comfortable for heavily armored vehicles. The side "fenders" are now larger, and players can now take several positions there.
- The clash area was moved toward the center of the map, making it possible to balance the distance of fire.
- A driveway from the central hill towards heavy tanks’ positions was added (squares E5–E6 and D5–D6).
- Positions for light tanks were improved, and tactical variability in this direction was increased (squares B4–B7).
- The defense positions of the upper team were improved to adjust the balance for both teams.
- The defensive position in square A3 was reworked. It is now easier to stop enemy advances from this position.
- The hill was extended as a defensive cover for the upper base in square C4.
Players can now use Tier VI and VII vehicles to complete the Bootcamp.
The nation of the vehicle for Bootcamp completion will depend on the player's region and country.
When entering the main Garage for the first time, players will receive three Tier III vehicles that can be used to complete the Bootcamp. Tier I vehicles of other nations will not be credited. The total number of vehicle slots will not change.
The Increased Shell Resistance equipment item was added to the Service and Items for Bonds sections.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
The following vehicles have been added for testing by Supertest players: ST-62 Version 2 and TITT Rozanov
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: TITT Rozanov
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: MBT-B
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Latta Stridsfordon
Selecting the 113 Beijing Opera tank in the carousel causes the client to crash