Steel Hunter 2022
Added the new Firnulfir map.
Three new vehicles have been added, each has unique combat abilities:
- Beowulf, Swedish heavy tank
- Huragan, Polish medium tank
- Bái Láng, Chinese light tank
By default, all players have access to the Varyag, Raven, and Arlequin vehicles. The rest of the vehicles can be taken for a free test-drive, and then rented for Steel Seals (the unique currency of the mode).
Mode Economy Improvements
- The amount of resources earned now depends not only on the position in the battle results, but also on the overall combat performance.
- The resource gain is now affected by WoT Premium account, Credit Stock, Personal and Clan Reserves, and Platoon Bonus.
The size of the map changes dynamically. The battlefield shrink speed depends on the number of destroyed vehicles.
The loot composition has been changed
- Consumables restore HP, contain ammunition and XP to upgrade the vehicle and ensures certain probability to get a charge for the Recovery ability.
- Supplies (previously Ammunition) repair damaged modules and contain XP, but less than in Consumables. It includes certain probability to get a charge for the Repair Kit ability or one of the unique combat abilities.
- Airdrop is the most valuable loot type that restores HP, repairs damaged modules, contains ammunition, XP, and charges of all four Abilities. Collecting an Airdrop takes 7 seconds.
- Spoils of War. The Spoils of War composition remains unchanged, but the time to collect it takes 2 seconds.
The Platoon is now limited to 2 players.
Radio Detection upgrades have been reworked. Each of them has distinct pros and cons.
To make the existing vehicles more relevant, balance changes have been made to their technical characteristics
Achievements in the mode can be viewed in the Service Record tab.
A set of unique and daily missions is available. By completing them, you can get more resources—from credits to Steel Seals.
Six maps are now available in the mode.
The questionnaire has been reworked: the design has been improved, the response speed has been increased, questions have been elaborated.
Progression System Improvements. After the specified period, the player's progress is reset; the progression can now be completed several times.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: TS-54.