Changes to the Battle Communication System
- Players in destroyed allied vehicles won't be able to use in-battle communication for all types of battles, except for clan battles (Clan Wars, tournaments, Stronghold, etc.).
- A special setting to disable markers on the map was added. When disabled, the markers for "attention to", "going to", "firing at" (SPGs), and "pre-battle markers" are not displayed. They are still displayed on the minimap and remain interactive.
- The size of markers on the minimap was reduced.
- The height of markers on the map was increased to make them more noticeable at long distances, behind buildings, and among vehicles.
For the Walküre and Varyag vehicles, the aiming time has been improved and the dispersion during movement and on hull and turret traverse has been decreased for all guns.
The DPM values for the guns of the Harbinger vehicle, which are selected at Tiers IV and VII, have been slightly increased.
Changes to Technical Characteristics
The Progetto C45 mod. 71 was added for testing by Supertest players.
- Changed the penetration values of the 122 mm 371-122JTX gun from 175/250/61 to 190/250/61 mm
- Decreased dispersion during movement of the T-34-2 suspension by 9%
- Decreased dispersion during movement of the T-34-2 model 2 suspension by 10%
- Decreased dispersion on hull traverse of the T-34-2 suspension by 9%
- Decreased dispersion on hull traverse of the T-34-2 model 2 suspension by 10%
The Vertical Stabilizer and its analogs can now be mounted on the Crusader, Covenanter, and A-20.
- Fixed the issue of permanent waiting for the transition to Steel Hunter mode after changing a preset style.
- Fixed the issue related to the lack of informing players about a newcomer's status and about the availability of purchasing the Improved Pass or its Stages.
- Fixed the issue when players without Tier VI–X vehicles who completed the Main Progression of Battle Pass were considered newcomers when completing Stages 1–10 of the Elite Progression.
- Fixed the issue when the WAITING FOR SELECTING status in the Battle Pass progression window shifted to an earlier stage.
- Fixed the issue when the transition to the purchase of the Improved Pass was available to newcomer-players.
- Fixed the issue when two large bundles (instead of four bundles) were displayed in the reward windows at Stage 40 of Battle Pass.
- Fixed the issue when some texts of rewards on the reward screen of Battle Pass were not displayed.
- Fixed the issue when the Exterior screen did not open when going there from the Notification Center.
- Fixed the issue of missing sound in the video when selecting a reward.
- Fixed the issue when incorrect emblem icons were displayed on the reward screen for Stages 1–10 of Battle Pass.
- Fixed the issue when the status of the WAITING FOR SELECTING button did not change after selecting an equipment item within Battle Pass.
- Fixed the issue when the intro video of Battle Pass Season 3 was not displayed to some players.
- Fixed some technical issues.