Welcome to Copy Carnage Cup!
This December special is a tournament celebrating the much loved (and hated) light tanks. It has a pretty unique set of rules and will take place each evening over the period of one week.
7 v 7 Tier V limit tournament with only a single light tank type per team, running over 1 week
The top 16 teams will receive a gold prize.
Gold Prize Allocation:
- 1st place team: 8000 gold per player
- 2nd place team: 6000 gold per player
- 3rd place teams (2): 4000 gold per player
- 4th place teams (4): 2500 gold per player
- 5th place teams (8): 1500 gold per player
Admins: Bump (eSports Manager), 0xyde (eSports Coordinator)
RULES INFRINGMENTS MUST BE POSTED HERE WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF THE END OF THE ROUND - ANY OTHER REPORT WILL BE REDIRECTED OR NOT VALID.
Copy Carnage Cup Rules:
All teams captains must keep up to date on the forums here
- Team size: 7 players + up to 4 substitutes. Team must be fully registered and accepted before playing (A reserve player may replace a primary player at any time)
- Tier V limit. Light tanks only. THE ENTIRE TEAM MUST PICK A SINGLE TANK MODEL FOR A GIVEN MAP! Tanks can be changed between battles and rounds as long as the entire team has the same tank.
- Each player can only play for one team in one tournament, cup or championship
- Any player can change team if they want. Players are not allowed to play for a new team within 10 days of their departure from their old team, and may not take part in any games and tournaments of his new team during this period. This also applies to newly registered players playing for an existing established team but not for entirely new teams
- A banned player who’s ban has recently expired cannot play in any new teams or participate in an existing team for 30 days after the expiration of their ban
- Once the team has been created, it cannot change its name (please be very careful when naming your team)
- Teams should not steal the name of an existing clan or team, reports of this will be investigated and team names will be changed on a case by case basis
- Team and player names must not violate the wargaming.net naming rules; any team violating these rules will be disqualified or just not approved
- Wargaming.net staff or affiliates are NOT prohibited from playing unless they are part of the tournament administration, these people will be stated. (Only a maximum of 2 Wargaming.net employees per active team is allowed)
- Use of premium tanks, shells and consumables is allowed
- Teams have 10 minutes before the allocated start time to join the lobby and get ready. If the team is not set to ready after this time elapses the system will automatically grant a win to the other team (if it was ready). In doubt take screenshots and post on the Rules Enforcement thread.
- Each battle lasts for 10 minutes
- To win a game, the team will need to destroy all enemy vehicles or capture the enemy base
- The rounds will be best of 3. The final is best of 5.
- If a match ends in a draw, the system will keep creating games until either team reaches the required amount of wins (2/3), or up to 20 games. If there is no clear winner after all the games - both teams are disqualified.
- Starting spawn points for all games will be automatically allocated by the system
- Games cannot be replayed unless an issue with the set up causes a problem. Unfortunately we will be unable to restart games due to disconnections or PC crashes. In the case of problems with the system the games are NOT to be played - the matches will be remade.
- First round games will be held on the map Ensk. All other rounds will use the map pool below:
Ensk, Port, Mines, Siegfried Line, Himmelsdorf, Steppes, Airfield, Highway
- The map choice for each round will be stated in the general topic in the forum for the Copy Carnage Cup in advance of the games.
- Official casters will be stated before any tournament starts on the forum by BUMP or 0xyde, if an official caster requests entrance to a game then they must be invited
- Replays must be provided by the teams from the quarter final onwards, any other replays are always welcome. Details will be provided on where to send these closer to the time, but they can also be uploaded to the Copy Carnage Cup section of the forums
How to get to the game?
Teams are automatically invited into games, 10 minutes before the start of the game, there is a great guide to this here:
and a guide on what to do when you have the invite is here:
Looking for team members? check here:
The eSports Team