Main Features of the current Public Test of Version 9.7
- New French light and medium tanks
- New map: Overlord
- Vehicles reworked for HD: E 100, ELC AMX, IS-4, Jagdpanzer E 100, Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H, T26E4 SuperPershing
- Changes in Team Battles: permanent teams and leaderboard ranking
- New premium vehicles: T-54 prototype and M56 Scorpion
How the Public Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 7 April 2015 at 21:59 CET (UTC +1).
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the appropriate threads on our forum.
Test Client Download
- Download the test client installer.
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer. (9.2 MB)
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data. (4.5 GB)
- Log in and start playing. Remember to post your feedback to this forum thread.
Please be aware of the following:
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 06:00 CEST (UTC +2) daily. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 07:00 CEST (UTC +2) daily. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 11:00 CEST (UTC +2) daily. Average duration will be around 2 or 3 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
For the full list of changes, please visit the In Development section on our website.
Thank you for taking part in the public test! Good luck and have fun!