Light tank destroyer developed in early 1942 based on the chassis of the outdated, but massively produced, Pz.Kpfw. II, and fitted with a powerful gun. The vehicle saw wide use on the Eastern Front; from 1944, it also fought in Italy and on the Western Front. The tank destroyer was in service until the end of the war.
Characteristics are specified for a vehicle with crew members trained to 100%.