The way to the top is long and precarious. It takes practice, dedication, and skill to become one of the best tank commanders in the game.
But you needn't take this journey alone, and there are ways to speed things up! There is no shortcut, but we do have fantastic offers to boost your XP earnings in every battle and for every victory. Check out the bundles filled with Premium time, Personal Reserves, and bonus missions below, and reach your goals in no time!
We have also selected three excellent Premium vehicles as your new companions to train your skills, or as trusted partners to practice the best tactics. Each has a different playstyle that will motivate you to become the very best.
XP Booster Bundles
- 3 days of WoT Premium Account
- 3 Personal Reserves: +100% to XP for 1 hour
- 3 Personal Reserves: +200% to Crew XP for 1 hour
- 3 Personal Reserves: +300% to Free XP for 1 hour
- 7 days of WoT Premium Account
- 10 Personal Reserves: +100% to XP for 1 hour
- 10 Personal Reserves: +200% to Crew XP for 1 hour
- 10 Personal Reserves: +300% to Free XP for 1 hour
- 30 days of WoT Premium Account
- 50 Personal Reserves: +100% to XP for 1 hour
- 50 Personal Reserves: +200% to Crew XP for 1 hour
- 50 Personal Reserves: +300% to Free XP for 1 hour
The VIII КВ-5 was among the first Premium vehicles to appear in World of Tanks. Since then, it has fought in millions of battles, shot thousands of shells, and won at least one hundred battles.
Despite its age, it is still a formidable heavy tank that will get you and its 100 tons of steel to the top. Steamroll any adversaries along the way or simply blow them away with its mighty 107 mm cannon and great DPM.
The VIII VK 75.01 (K) is no featherweight either. This solid block of German steel has the grit and the frontal armor to break through enemy lines and avoid any distractions that will keep you from reaching peak performance. Its rear-mounted turret is equipped with a colossal 12.8 cm sledgehammer with good penetration that can dish out 490 alpha damage. This is more than any of its peers and should be enough to motivate even a rookie to give it everything on the battlefield.
The VIII Lorraine 40 t rolls in with a top speed of 60 km/h. This French experimental medium tank is all about speed and support. The perfect companion if you have no time to waste and always want to be where you are needed the most. Use its 4-clip autoloader with the second-highest penetration value of all medium tanks and bite off 1,200 damage on average, before setting your sights on your next objective.