1. Fifth Campaign Stage 3 General Rules and Regulations
1.1. The third stage of the Fifth Campaign will take place from 4 December 9:15 CET until 14 December 9:00 CET.
- All battles within Stage 3 will be played in Tier X.
- Battle format: 15 × 15.
- Battle duration: 15 minutes.
- “Fog of War” is on.
- Number of landing tournament participants: 32.
- Clans that capture a province can still participate in landing tournaments.
- Clans cannot attack landing provinces from adjacent territories.
- Vehicle lock is off.
- Division modules are on. Module mounting is free.
- Auctions are off.
- Ransacks are off.
- Revolts are off.
- Provinces do not provide income.
- Raising province income is not available.
- Province owners are not able to participate in landing tournaments, auctions, or attacks from their territories.
- Battle time shift is off. Battle time in some provinces will be shifted for 15 minutes regarding their Prime Time.
- The total number of provinces on the Global Map available within the stage: 581.
- The number of active tournament applications available during a Prime Time: 6.
- Division upkeep is free.
- Penalties for no-shows are applied.
During the first day of Stage 3, all provinces on the Global Map will be landing provinces. When Prime Time is over, the provinces will be changed to standard provinces for the Fifth Campaign.
- The number of landing tournament applications available during the first day of Stage 3: 16.
- If a battle for a landing province ends with a draw, the challengers will be considered defeated.
1.3. Stage 3 Maps:
- Arctic Region
- El Halluf
- Fisherman’s Bay
- Mountain Pass
- Sand River
2. Stage 3 Special Rules and Regulations
During Stage 3, clans will receive a special task series called Raids. For completing this task series, clans will earn Fame Points. Also, players will earn more personal Fame Points in battles for the target provinces.
2.1 Task Receiving. Landing.
2.1.1. Clans will receive a series of clan tasks (Raids) on the Global Map. Before a Raid starts, they will select a preferable Front and Prime Time in a special menu. According to the selected parameters, a target province for a clan will be defined. This province will be a landing province for the Raid.
2.1.2. If the number of landing tournament applications for a landing province is higher than 32 in one Prime Time, a clan can still be added to the list of challengers and will get a task for landing in this province. This rule is also applied in case of reaching the maximum number of applications for all target provinces of a clan.
2.1.3. One clan can get several clan task series, according to selected parameters as described in 2.1.2. This allows using several teams from one clan to complete tasks in different territories of a Front. The maximum number of active Raids per one clan is 5.
2.1.4. Choosing a Raid according to Prime Time, clans should keep in mind the following conditions:
- If they select a Prime Time before landing tournament lists are formed (no later than one hour before Prime Time starts), clan tasks for capturing a target province will be marked as completed after the current Prime Time ends.
- If they select a Prime Time after landing tournament lists are formed (less than one hour is left before a Prime Time starts), clan tasks for capturing a target province will be marked as completed after the next day’s Prime Time ends.
2.1.5. Landing provinces will move randomly after each Prime Time.
2.1.6. Upon receiving a clan task series, Clans can start capturing target provinces to complete Raid tasks.
2.2. Task Completing. Province Capturing.
2.2.1. A target province for the next clan task in a Raid is selected from the number of provinces that have borders with the target province for the previous clan task and according to the following conditions:
- This is an unoccupied province.
- This province is not a target province for that clan in other Raids.
- This province is not a landing province, after a clan completes a clan task in a series. (According 2.1.5, landing provinces move randomly on the Global Map).
- This province is situated within a territory with selected Prime Time.
If provinces that have borders with the province for the previous clan task don’t match all these conditions, the searching system will increase the range of territories with selected Prime Time until the next target province is found. In this case, the next target province can be selected from the number of landing provinces.
2.2.2. A task is considered completed if the clan is the owner of the target province when battles for that province end according to the conditions mentioned in 2.1.4.
2.2.3. For capturing provinces during a Raid, clans will get the following number of Fame Points:
|Clan Fame Points|
|Award for capturing a target province||500|
2.2.4. After completing a task during a Raid, a clan will have the following options:
- Go on with the Raid and get a new clan task: For completing that task, the clan will earn a bigger bonus. The information about the next clan task in the series, including the target province, will be available before the decision on whether to continue the clan task series is required.
- Abort Raid: Clans will get Fame Points according to the stage of the last completed task.
- If a clan doesn’t make that decision, or the Raid ends later than three hours before a Prime Time on the target province, that Raid will be aborted, and the clan will get a bonus according to the stage of the last completed task.
2.2.5. The table below shows the distribution of Fame Points after a clan completes a Raid task:
|Stage||Clan Fame Points|
Example: During a Raid, Clan A captures the 4th task target province. This clan should decide whether they earn 15,000 Fame Points (bonus for completing the 4th task) or go on and battle for the next task bonus, 25,000 clan Fame Points.
2.2.6. If a clan is defeated, the Raid fails, and the clan won’t get bonuses for completing previous tasks.
2.2.7. When a Raid fails, clans can select the next Raid and start completing its tasks.
2.2.8. During a Raid, Fame Points for capturing target provinces will be awarded according to a multiplying coefficient. Its values are described in the Personal Fame Points section of this rules and regulations guide.
2.2.9. Information about current clan Raids is displayed on the Global Map.
2.3. Additional Clan Tasks
2.3.1. Clans can earn Fame Points for preventing other clans from completing Raid tasks.
2.3.2. If a clan disrupts completing a Raid by capturing a target province for another clan or several clans, and the Raid stage for this task is later than the 1st, that clan will earn 10% of the Fame Points, which may be awarded to that clan or clans for completing a clan task on that target province. The bonus is awarded only if the captured province wasn’t a target province for the clan that disrupted completing a Raid.
2.3.3. Information about awards in all provinces is displayed on the Global Map.
Example: If Clan A disrupts completing a Raid task for Clan B (after the Prime Time ends, Clan A is the owner of the target province for Clan B), Clan A gets 10% of the bonus, which might be awarded to Clan B, if Clan B could complete that task.
3. Personal Fame Points
3.1. During Stage 3, Fame Points will be awarded following the formula below:
- Fame_Points: Fame Points
- Fame_points_base: stage Fame Points coefficient—1,000
- Battle_type_c: battle type coefficient
- Event_value_c: game type coefficient. This coefficient is applied only in battles for target provinces.
- Еlo_c: opponent clan’s Elo rating coefficient equal to the Elo rating in Tier X
- Team_XP: experience earned by a team in a battle
- Battle_XP: total experience earned by both participating teams during a battle
- Team_size: team size set by the Stage 3 requirements—15
Battle Type Coefficient (Battle_type_c)
|A landing tournament||1|
|A battle for a province||5|
|A battle for a province with its owner||5|
Game type Coefficient (Event_value_c)
Elo Rating Coefficient (Elo_c)
|Opponent Clan’s Elo Rating||Elo_c|
|1,001 - 1,050||1.1|
|1,051 - 1,100||1.2|
|1,101 - 1,150||1.3|
|1,151 - 1,200||1.4|
|1,201 - 1,250||1.5|
|1,251 - 1,300||1.6|
|1,301 - 1,350||1.7|
|1,351 - 1,400||1.8|
|1,401 - 1,450||1.9|
3.2. Clans earn the same number of Fame Points per battle as any of its members that participated in a battle. For instance, clan A members earned 36 personal Fame Points in a battle. This clan will also earn 36 clan Fame Points.
Important: Fake battles are also considered a rule violation and will be punished with the full withdrawal of a clan and personal Fame Points and game account suspension.
In disputed situations for crediting Fame Points (suspected match fixing, etc.), the game administration retains the right to request a battle record, screenshots and other information relating to this situation. If the requested information is not provided, the administration reserves the right to impose sanctions on the potential offenders. We strongly recommend that you turn on the option to “Record battles” (battle replays) in the Settings menu.
|Number of No-shows||Number of Tournament Applications||Influence||Clan Fame Points||Time Period|
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3|
Penalties are not appplied